It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Jamal Lewis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Jamal Lewis rushed past the 2,000-yard mark, took the Baltimore Ravens to their first division title and won The Associated Press NFL Offensive Player of the Year award...
He rushed for 2,066 yards, the second most in NFL history just falling short of Eric Dickerson's record of 2,105 which has stood since 1984..

Ben

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
even though Lewis had a great season, its kindof upseting to see that the ravens couldnt go father into the playoffs, they had a really great teams

TRD

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I was kinda surprised aswell.i thought they looked good all season and Jamal was doing a awesome job for them..

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Jamal carried the Ravens offense on his back all year and the Titans knew that and prepared for him. They really shut him down and the passing game was unable to pick up the slack. Hats off to Jamal Lewis though for the 2nd best rushing season ever.

Ben

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
They dont have a great QB like they did in their championship run a couple of years ago with dilfer. When there running game couldnt go Dilfer would do just enough to open the holes. But wright isnt good enough yet to do that.

Ben

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
There are some great QB's in the draft coming up maybe the Ravens will take them

TRD

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
There are some great QB's in the draft coming up maybe the Ravens will take them

If they do they will be a team to fear next season..

Ben

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
they have a great D as it is, and the defenesive playrer of the year in Ray LEwis, so i th9ink all they need is a Qb

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Lewis is down right amazin they will get a qb wo fits there needs

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
that reminds me that boller is there qb and he was just injuryed during the season

Ben

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
i totally forogt about him thanks for reminding me sports.......he is a good QB and he probably learned a lot during his time on the bench

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
yea im sure he did next season i look for the Ravens to be in the superbowl

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
and jamal lewis is going to have another 2000 yard season

TRD

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by freak29
yea im sure he did next season i look for the Ravens to be in the superbowl

Thats the way i was thinking,they looked good this year but with a few new faces they could be awesome.

Ben

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Bill will have this team ready to go, and look for big ray to be upset about loseing so early in the playoffs, and have his bid d pumped for next season

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Maybe they could go out and get another back so they could take some pressure off of Lewis, so his knees wont die out on him.

TRD

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by freak29
Maybe they could go out and get another back so they could take some pressure off of Lewis, so his knees wont die out on him.

That could work out well,he was injured earlier on in the season and still played through it,he still managed to get near the record aswell.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
freak is right at the pace lewis is going he is goin to have to have another knee surgrey and that would look grim indeed for the ravens

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
they NEED a nother back to take the pressure off of lewis or he is going to turn into terreal davis

Ben

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
lol there are some good backs in the draft

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join