It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Vick is back.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Vick, who has been sidelined since the preseason with a broken right fibula, made his regular season debut in the second half and led the Falcons (2-10) to field goals on each of his two possessions.

He looked sharp, completing 8-of-11 passes for 60 yards and rushing three times for 16 yards.Although the falcons got beat Vick looked pretty good out there on the field...

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I hate him, he is way overrated.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
how is he overratd? he clearly led the falcons last season to the playoffs, and without him this season they flat out suck. I would be surpised if they win 5 games...seeing VIck in the lineup made me smile he makes so many plays, either with his feet or his arm..he is capable to score on any down

TRD

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Vick looked good and its a shame he missed most of the season,lets see how he does in his first full game thats if he starts at the weekend..

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Trust me when i saw this. Mike vick will be out of football or atleast on the bench in 3-5 years. Running NFL QB's are not what makes Super bowl teams, has the facts and stats.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Pack..he is not a full out running QB he has passed for some yards also, the only reason why he didnt pass for more last season was because he didnt have a stand out WR. The sports reporters were saying that he was going to be the first QB to have a 3,000 passing season along wiht a 1,000 yard rushing season.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Vick rocks he has it all!!!

TRD

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Barring any setbacks, Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick likely will make his first start of the season Dec. 7 against the Carolina Panthers.

I shall be watching see how he does.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Barring any setbacks, Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick likely will make his first start of the season Dec. 7 against the Carolina Panthers.

I shall be watching see how he does.

More like watching how he will fail.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Well vick should start this week we shall see pack if your prediction holds up

TRD

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Yes pack attack we shall see,im thinking you might be wrong..

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Vick will have a big game im sure.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Speedfreak
Vick will have a big game im sure.

NO
YOU

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hey dude don't flame the newbie he is stating his opinion although he's gone it wrong..

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Not flaming i just hate all these vick supporters who think he is the greatest thing since bottled water.

Ben

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
i dont think he is the greatest player...there are a lot of better players in the league...my favorite in the league is Manning as a QB and as back i would have to go with Ladian Tomilison...I just like the way Vick makes plays happen with his feet it is something else to watch.

TRD

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I suppose tomorrow we shall find out,he has been reported to be working well in training so lets see what happens..

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Well today is the day and it will be intersting to see him play,i'm still sticking to what i'm saying and i expect him to throw alot of passes.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Speedfreak
Well today is the day and it will be intersting to see him play,i'm still sticking to what i'm saying and i expect him to throw alot of passes.

He probably will because he probably is still devistated by the injury and thinks its better to pass.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
he played amazing man great game he got a little tire din the end but made some killa running plays that broke open the game

top topics

<<   2 >>

join