It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: NFL this weekend

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
Ben

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   
i agree with you freak i am going to enjoy watching the game between the colts and the titans..i think the colts will win this game even thought the titans have the spread...the colts did beat up on the titans eralier this season...we hall see if the can do it again

I am going to like the raven and the bengals..marvin lewis is making his return back to balitomre but this time as a head coach...will he get the win

but the game i like the most is the Jets and the Bills i grew up in buffalo and now i live in new york so theese are my two favorite teams and the bills Qb drew is struggling right now while chad is on fire

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Ok i'm going for a win by Kansas over Denver,Miami over New england and Houston over the Jags.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Damn speed you were wrong with every pick you had...looks like this week wasnt our week.

Denver demolished Kansas city in more ways than one. ouch Portis on fire (player of the week by far)

Texans got roughed up by the Jags as Leftwhich was on fire and he wasnt looking back

Miami played a tough game but in the nd the cold got to them as the Patriots won in the cold.

The Bills beat the Jets in a great game of defenses fun to watch these teams go at it...they werent battling for playoffs but pride i like those kinds of games.

Ravens put an hurting on the Bengals ouch. I though Marvin would have had his team better prepared for this one. Maybe we all put to much pressure ont eh Bengals to win..o well always next week.

<< 1   >>

join