It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Season is almost half way complete

page: 1

join
share:
Ben

posted on Oct, 25 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The NFL season has flown by thus far. Who do you guys think has the best chance of making it to the superbowl. What team has been the biggest surpise, and dissapointment.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben:

The NFL season has flown by thus far. Who do you guys think has the best chance of making it to the superbowl.

Kansas City and Minnesota.

What team has been the biggest surpise,

I'm a Cowboys' fan so Dallas!

and dissapointment.

San Diego.

TRD

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Well kansas have been the biggest surprise so far to me,they have done really well but can they keep it up?

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well they got Buffalo tonight. Could be a trap game.

Buffalo was good at the beginning of the year. I wonder what happened to them.

Ben

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The Cheifs destroyed buffalo.

The Cheifs by far have been the biggest surpise this season for me at least. And teh biggest dissapoinment has been the Chargers. I thought that they were going to have a breakout season. I dont konw what happened to them

Buffalo has been focusing to much on passing the football. they have some great backs and they should rush the football some more..if they do that they will win some more games.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The cowboys were a surpise in the beginning of the season now they are goign to be a disapointment. THey wont reach the expectatinos of the rest of the season.

I think that the biggest surpise was the Vikings. They had a terrible season last year. And now they only have 1 loss. THe cheifs shoudlnt be a too big of a surpise. They have all the weapons it just took time for it to come together.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   
watch for the lions in the superbowl...you heard it here first

new topics

top topics

join