It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaida Plots Multinational Strikes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The United States has confirmed a warning by Interpol that Al Qaida is planning simultaneous attacks in several parts of the world including South America and the Horn of Africa.

www.frontpagemag.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Thats all just freakin propaganda ...ITs just big bull from a cow's arse!

I dont believe this..i think governments have teamed up to brainwash us for their own interest!!

OrionSirius~~

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What a skeptic!

Why would you suspect this?
What gain is there in any war that is unnecessary?

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 07:49 AM
link   
As far as I remember a perpetual war against an unseen and unsurmountable enemy is one of the first Orwellian steps towards a global dictatorship

or maybe I need to re read 1984

of course thats a highly conspiratorial attitude, a simpler reason why somone may wish to start a war in which there will be a minimum number of allied casualties is that during a war statistics show support for the government in power goes up.

you are also able to bury information you'd rather the public didn't get hold of, you can pass legislation that may be unpopular or have ramifications you don't feel the public will support "in the interest of national security"

In fact I can see plenty of reasons why a government might want a country to feel at war with an invisable enemy whos actions are only recounted to us by the government.

Can't you Thomas?

top topics

join