It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Oakland Raiders

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I think Rick Neuheisel (sic) could have a good chance to get that job too.

Ben

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
are there any other college coaches out there who would qualify for it?

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
well ina shocking move the raiders are expect to name dolphins offensive cord. Norv Turner the head coach is he the right person?

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well I think he's a better offensive coordinator than head coach but we'll see.

Ben

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
he did very well in Miami, but does the raiders need help on the offensive side of the ball?

Will NOrv be able to cope with all the veterans on the team?

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
its going to be a while before teh raiders are going to be a winning team again, next couple of seasons are going to be rebuilding years.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The Raiders need help on every side of the ball. There is not a single aspect of the Raiders that does not need to be changed. I think Norv is just another "yes man" for Davis. But at least he does have experince.

I think it will be another sad season for my boys.

Ben

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Yea it will be a sad season, but they have a good draft spot were they can get some talent and have there veteran players teach these rookies how to play good football.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
somehow they are going to mess up the draft.

But they have veterans and a new coach who is great with offensive's.
Raiders are going to win 4 or 5 games.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hey, they got Warren Sapp today.

That's a big signing for them.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
yea i saw this in another thread, but they are still going to be the same old raiders

TRD

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
After refusing to take a pay cut with the New York Giants, it appears Kerry Collins is headed to the Oakland Raiders. The New York Daily News is reporting that the veteran quarterback has agreed to a three-year contract with the Raiders.
Collins had visited with the San Francisco 49ers and Baltimore Ravens, where former Giants coach Jim Fassel serves as a consultant, but reportedly decided to go to the Raiders.

That likely means the end of quarterback Rich Gannon's days in Oakland. The 38-year-old Gannon is coming off shoulder surgery that shortened his 2003 season and is due to make $7 million in 2004. With Gannon unwilling to take a pay cut, the Raiders turned to Collins, who has passed for more than 3,000 yards each of the past four seasons

www.usatoday.com...

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I wouldn't mind seeing Collins in red and gold, but I think his services are needed much more across the Bay. Rattay will do fine but the Raiders need an experienced quarterback now. Gannon's done.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Thsi is a good fit for Collins, even though it hurts to see a Penn Stater in Oakland...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join