It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Football sucks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 07:09 AM
link   
SO what if there are formations you can be aw dumb as a stump and still go where ever someone tells you.Please don't ever tell me that these stupid football players are smarter and that football is tougher.In hockey there are more skills to learn.What skill does it take to play football?Let me put it to you this way.Football simple sport for simple minds!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 07:11 AM
link   
You must know nothing about hockey because its alot more then knocking people's teeth out.

[Edited on 04/10/03 by atone48732]

TRD

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well all that i can say about it now is that Atone48732 i cant see all you posts in the Hockey forum,if you love hockey so much go post in their and educate us then and stop bashing football...

posted on Jul, 6 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by atone48732
SO what if there are formations you can be aw dumb as a stump and still go where ever someone tells you.Please don't ever tell me that these stupid football players are smarter and that football is tougher.In hockey there are more skills to learn.What skill does it take to play football?Let me put it to you this way.Football simple sport for simple minds!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha!! What a loser! Get a life kid. :yawn:

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I know a lot about hockey, the only skill is to ice skate really well. In Football, you need to be fast, you need to be able to catch, run, dodge, you have to act well under extreme pressure. In hockey, just get a sumo wrestler as your goalie and you'll win everytime, Or tie.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join