It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Football sucks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Why do you guys waste your time talking about the biggest waste of a sport in the world.I mean come on what is so great about football a bunch of morons running into each other.Now hockey there's a real sport.Footbal is a wussy game.Also it is so damn slow that it puts me to sleep.I mean come on guys FOOTBALL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRD

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Nice to see someone with a difference of opinion on the board....

Well as i am not that big a fan of American Football i'll let someone else answer you.....lol

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Somebody needs a lesson in fun.

Football is a great game! It's not slow and it's certainly not for wussies, have you ever put a helmet on?

If you dont like football, maybe you should post in the sections that you like. You dont see me in the gymnastics section saying your sport sucks.

2 months to KICKOFF !!

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I like real sports like Hockey.Which is the fastest sport in the world baby!!!!!!!!!Come on I mean only girly men play football.I mean a bunch of big idiots running into each other what a waste of time!!

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
football isnt wosy i mean come on this guys havve to be big and moron cause they are tryin to kil each other and only the stron surive

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well I love hockey,but I also love football.Football players are not wussy's.If one of them hit you,you would not get up.The geat thing about football is that its a thinkers game.It is like chess with real people.I love watching the breakdowns of all the plays they call.

[Edited on 6/27/03 by nyeff]

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by atone48732
Come on I mean only girly men play football.

You have obviously never even touched a football.

TRD

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well as i said i don't follow that much Football but atone48732 i would like to see you in a game with some of them girly men as they would flatten your arse!!

[Edited on 1/7/03 by TRD]

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Why haven't you posted anything in the hockey forum? I think it would make more sense for you to spend your time there.Instead of bashing another sport.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
So you think its a thinkers game yeah thats funny.Those idiots do not think of their own plays.they get it from some stupid playbook.You really think a football player is smart enough to think up his own plays.HA HA don't make me laugh.Now Hockey there is a thinking man's game.Get a life losers!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Losers,Hmmmmmm,
I think somebody needs to grow up.

Ben

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Aighty man...i play football on a daily basis and i love the sport more than anything. I can sit in the backyard wiht ym friends and think of plays liike that. And if you noiced that the people think of the plays are former football players. And the players have to understand mechancis of the game so that the plays acutally work. Tell me atone have you ever played football?

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This is a pointless thread.

Please post in a forum that suits your interest, instead of "football sucks", how about "hockey rules"? You'd get a much better response as well.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   
No I have never played football but I have seen enough of these idiots to know what goes on.And yeah right they make up there own plays.Like I said before these guys are so stupid they probaly can't even write!!!!REAL MEN PLAY HOCKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Football is a little boy's game!!!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I'm thinking a thread deletion might be in order here.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   

No I have never played football

That's what I figured, hard to knock something you know nothing about.

Like I said before these guys are so stupid they probaly can't even write!!!!REAL MEN PLAY HOCKEY

I'm a huge hockey fan but if you think hockey players are brain surgeons, you are sadly mistaken.

TRD

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   

No I have never played football Like I said before these guys are so stupid they probaly can't even write!!!!

Well dont knock it till you have tried it...

Hmmm i think they can write and are pretty clever,they sure read their multi million pounds contracts and wrote their signature on them.....

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
How exactly is hockey a thinkers game? You don't really do anything intelligent, just knock out each others teeth which is REALLY smart by the way.:smug:

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I have played both football and hockey most of my life and can say that there are FAR more formations and plays to learn and know in football than in hockey.

[Edited on 3-7-2003 by ProudAmerican]

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
there are FAR more formations and plays to learn and know in football than in hockey.

NO DOUBT! Man, this is a stupid discussion.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join