It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Ennis Haywood - Dead at 23

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Did you see this story, one of the Cowboys young running backs died over the weekend, they're not sure why yet.

"Dallas Cowboys running back Ennis Haywood died Sunday, a day after being placed on life support with an undisclosed illness. He was 23."

"Haywood was taken to the hospital early Saturday after waking up feeling ill and vomiting. Haywood participated in the Cowboys' three-day minicamp last week and was expected to compete for a roster spot at halfback."

espn.go.com...

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Further tests will be conducted to determine what killed Dallas Cowboys running back Ennis Haywood after an autopsy Monday failed to show a cause of death, a medical examiner's office spokeswoman said.

Haywood, an undrafted free agent from Iowa State who participated in the Cowboys' three-day mini-camp, completed four 300-yard sprints on Friday with 90 seconds' rest between each run. He was expected to compete for a roster spot at halfback.

His wife, Crystal, is expecting the couple's second child in a couple of weeks.

espn.go.com...

Such a sad story, I wonder how long it will take to determine the cause of death.

Ben

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Woah first time i heard about this. It sad when things happen like this. I remember what happened a couple of years back with Corey Stringer of the Vikings. That was sad also.

new topics

join