It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Dallas Cowboys 2003

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I think you guys are all wrong about Quincy. Carter is the franchise quarterback for sure, he took us to the playoffs with the help of parcels. The running game gave no help at all. There was no running game pretty much. I'm thinking if he's still available Dallas should get Marice Clarret for their first pick in the draft. I think next year Q man should get MVP, I predict a 3,000 yard and 24td season. I know, I'm crazy... but it could happen:bounce:

[Edited on 04/10/03 by joshter]

Ben

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Does gettting Johson from Tampa Bay make Dallas a better team?

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
Does gettting Johson from Tampa Bay make Dallas a better team?

Not sure what Keyshawn has left in the tank, I'm not a big fan of his selfish demeanor but I can deal with it if he can help this team win.

I would like to see Jerry Jones pursue Jeff Garcia, he has a strong arm, is mobile, and I think he has a few good years left in him.

Ben

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Im sure that the tuna will be able to but his selfiness behind johson. Garcia could be a good addition but Carter is bound to get better. And Carcia oculd be what they are looking for, so i dunno.

TRD

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Pass-rushing defensive end Marcellus Wiley signed with the Dallas Cowboys, getting a $16 million, four-year deal that includes a $4.5 million bonus.Wiley has 41 sacks in seven seasons, four with Buffalo and three with San Diego. The Chargers cut him last week to clear room under the salary cap.

Ben

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This really helps out teh cowboys d-line and i look for him to make a nice impact on that team this season. he is a verteran and a pro-bowler great addition.

Sir

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Drew Henson is headed to Dallas, where the Cowboys already have two former minor league baseball players at quarterback. Henson will challenge starter Quincy Carter, who once played in the Chicago Cubs' farm system, and Chad Hutchinson, a former St. Louis Cardinals pitcher. The Cowboys acquired Henson from Houston for a 2005 third-round draft pick, then agreed Friday on an eight-year contract with the former Michigan quarterback.

Henson was selected in the sixth round by the Texans in last year's draft. Houston, which already has David Carr at quarterback, planned all along to deal Henson, who spent three full-time seasons playing baseball in the New York Yankees' organization.But Friday, Henson agreed to a contract with a guaranteed $3.5 million, the most ever for a sixth-round pick. He'll earn the minimum rookie salary of $228,000 this season, but with attainable incentives he can easily increase his earnings over the length of the deal.

TRD

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The Dallas Cowboys released running back Troy Hambrick on Thursday, paving the way for this year's second-round pick, Julius Jones, to earn the starting job.

Hambrick started all 16 games in 2003, but averaged just 3.5 yards per carry on the way to 972 yards rushing and five touchdowns. Without a market for a trade, releasing Hambrick became the only alternative as the club wanted to give him time to catch on somewhere else heading into the summer.

Link

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
So, is Keyshawn going to resurrect his career in Dallas or is he washed up? I think he has a couple of years left in him and if anyone can motivate him, Parcells can.

us.news2.yimg.com... mp_dn102.jpg" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Keyshawn will have a couple decent seasons under Parcells, but nothing too spectacular. He wasted the prime of his career whining...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join