It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Dallas Cowboys 2003

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Yeah they killed us!

I couldn't believe it.

I thought we'd at least make a game of it. They stuffed our run and Jay Fiedler actually looked great. And before today I was never very impressed with him.

Ben

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Jay did play well...the Dolphins defense showed up big time while...the cowboys was still eating some turkey

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Yeah and Miami was coming off a Sunday night game too (shorter turnaround than Dallas who had a Sunday morning game) and the Fish aren't used to playing this game every year which makes it even more impressive.

Ben

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
yea good point...i didnt realize today that there was two teams playing...i always thought that it was one game o well. But Miami showed up and are playing very well. Bill has to turn shrugg off this bad performance quick. He has a week and a half to do and lets see what they can do.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Another thing that this game today proves to me, is that the AFC is much, much better than the NFC as a whole.

TRD

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Mulder
Another thing that this game today proves to me, is that the AFC is much, much better than the NFC as a whole.

Yes i agree,but dallas got well whipped lol

Ben

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
yea they did...a little to bad one would say

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Derek Ross was realsed on tuesday by Bill Parecels, and in a move to help the falcons improve the falcons claimed him off waivers. Was this a good move by Billy?

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Dunno freak,but im thinking they are gonna lose again this weekend..lol

Ben

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
yea there youth is starting to show big time...and now there defense isnt as good because ross is gone he is a very talented player and he has tons of potentiol...hense why 10 teams wanted to pick him up off the waivers

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Tough loss on the road today to the Eagles, there goes the division just like that. They have really been playing awful the last few weeks and if it continues are going to miss the playoffs. I hope Parcells can turn this thing around and in a hurry.

Ben

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
well it was a tough loss...they have been suffereing a lot of those lately....but maybe they will turn iut around next game...they need to get into gear for the playoffs.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican:

Tough loss on the road today to the Eagles, there goes the division just like that. They have really been playing awful the last few weeks and if it continues are going to miss the playoffs.

I still think we'll make the playoffs. We should be able to handle the Giants and at Washington.

At New Orleans is probably an L though.

TRD

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Not looking as good now is it for the cowboys,well thats the breaks i think they might just still make a play-off place...

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   
if they are wanting ot be in the playoff they have to play like the want it and right now it seems like they dont want it

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 01:31 AM
link   
How about Troy Hambrick last week?

A career high 189 yards rushing and you guys see the run he had up the middle where he just faked out the Redskins' safety, #41 Matt Bowen? That was some sweet stuff!

I hope to see more of that against the Giants tomorrow morning.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The Boyz are in the playoffs!!!!

Sorry, it's been a few years now.

If the Cowboys beat the Aints and the Eagles lose to the Skins, the NFC East title goes back to Big D!

Good job by the Tuna and his players to turn this thing around, GO COWBOYS!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
go job by the boys is right they deserve to be in

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Yup, we rock, PA!

I think we'll beat the Saints because they have nothing to play for.

I'll be rooting for TRD's team but that will be tough for them to win.

[Edited on 12/22/2003 by Fox Mulder]

TRD

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
damm right fox it will be tough but we might have one good game in us..lol

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join