It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Dallas Cowboys 2003

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
Ben

posted on Nov, 5 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Your right it is very impressive...but going agaisnt the bills shouldnt be a walk-over the cowboys receivers are going agaisnt two of the best corners in the league. With Winfleid and Clements.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
7-2 !!!

Up next: The 7-2 Patriots next Sunday night, should be a great game!

GO COWBOYS !!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hey Fox Mulder, do I smell PLAYOFFS???

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican:

Hey Fox Mulder, do I smell PLAYOFFS???

Definitely.

Defense rocked today my man!

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Dallas in the playoffs along with the Panthers.

Ben

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
That sounds like a good prediction. Who is Dallas playing this week? They had a huge win over buffalo. The bills are looking tired out on the football feild. That goes for the offense.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben:

That sounds like a good prediction. Who is Dallas playing this week?

Tough Sunday night game against New England.

They had a huge win over buffalo. The bills are looking tired out on the football feild. That goes for the offense.

My favorite play of the game was Darren Woodson just nailing Travis Henry on a carry up the middle. That was a monster hit!

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Mulder
My favorite play of the game was Darren Woodson just nailing Travis Henry on a carry up the middle. That was a monster hit!

Teams receivers know when they play the Cowboys that Darren Woodson and Roy Williams are lurking and that can be very intimidating. Some are already comparing Williams to Ronnie Lott, that's quite a compliment.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican:

Some are already comparing Williams to Ronnie Lott, that's quite a compliment.

That's a great comparison and complement. Even though I don't like the Niners, I definitely respect Ronnie Lott.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Williams is amazing i mean amazing i am always watching him for those big hits like he did at OU.

Ben

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Dallas lost to the Pats last night in the battle of the Bill's. 12- 0 they showed their youth last night in the loss.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
Dallas lost to the Pats last night in the battle of the Bill's. 12- 0 they showed their youth last night in the loss.

I was very unhappy with the Boyz last night and I agree they showed their youth. Too many penalties and stupid mistakes to even score, they looked like the same team that got shutout by the Bucs.

I wouldn't want to be in Cowboys practice this week, I'll bet Parcells rips them a new.... you know.
They looked VERY undisciplined last night and I know Parcells takes that personally since a team's discipline reflects on the coach.

Antonio Bryant dropped a few catchable balls last night. It was a golden opportunity for him to step up with Galloway out with a strained quad and the game nationally televised and he # the bed.

Up next: The 8-2 Carolina Panthers

Ben

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I bet u he will.

The Panthers are going to be a hard team to beat.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben

The Panthers are going to be a hard team to beat.

That's going to be a very tough game, two of the league's best defenses.

What really pisses me off is now the Eagles tied us for the NFC East lead. They have the Aints this week.

Ben

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well PA the cowboys pulled off a huge win over the Panthers to put them in a tie in their division. Great Coaching in the game...it was a fun one to watch.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
HUGE WIN FOR THE COWBOYS !!!

8 - 3 !!!

Should be a great Thanksgiving Day game, Cowboys vs Dolphins. I'll never forget the last time they played the fish on Turkey Day when Leon Lett decided to play in the snow and lose the game for the Cowboys.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Hey, PA, I just wanted to say there's nothing better than Thanksgiving, eating turkey and watching the Cowboys win on Thanksgiving Day!

That's what America is all about my man!

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
You think that boths teams are going to play that well because of the time off

Ben

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
i always look forward to the turkey game..full stomach and football what can get better

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Well i hate to say this PA but your Cowboys got their ass handed to them. 40-21 ouch that has got to hurt...and they were coming off a big win so that hurts even more

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join