It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: the bills chock or win

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
what do you think i think they have the chance ti win if they do it right i also think that you have to go into the draftr looking for a good wide recever so haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa looke out for them and dont say no one dint tell you ok

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Running back Travis Henry has agreed to a one-year contract extension that will keep him with the Buffalo Bills through 2005. I think this is a big signing, Henry has proven he can play in the NFL and I think he fit into the Buffalo offense good last season.

Ben

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   
the season for the bills depends on the draft they need to fill that 2nd WR spot, and they need a big deep receive if they get that in the draft they are big contenders.

Ben

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
the bills added another free agent the other day Gary, a running back from denver who didnt get much playing time lately because of Clinton Portis. Signed with the Bills as a back-up to Henry. The Bills have been very active in the off-season, they signed some big names to the defense two being lineman Sam Adams, and Linebacker Teao Spikes.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The Bills got Takeo Spikes from the Bengals??

Ben

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   
yeah they pick him up maybe a month or so ago, they really need him in the defensive position should make the bills a lot stronger. The Bengals didnt want to match the offer the bills made to him so the bengals just let him go.

Ben

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
was the bills picking up McGahee in the draft a good decision? Dont get me wrong McGahee is a great back or is going to be a great back. But the bills are going to be loaded in the backfield, was it the right decision. Especially with their need at the WR positon, i think they might be hopping that somebody will step it up.

new topics

top topics

join