It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Sanders

page: 1

join
share:
Ben

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Deion Sanders is now free to sign with any team that he wishes. Are we now going to see Sanders in the black and silver or is he going to stay off the field, and in the broadcasting booth?

espn.go.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
If I were him I would stay in the broadcasting booth.

Ben

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
He might stay in the broadcast booth, but last season he was going to come back and play what is stopping him? He says that he is still in the best shape. And he will be able to play to his fullest.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
He could probably come back and be pretty good, but why would he want to? He made his money and escaped serious injury, theres no reason to go back. Its not like Jordan returning, football is a tough sport and lets face it, Deion isn't excactly one of the bigger guys. Not to mention he has Super Bowl rings, I could see a guy coming back to try and get a ring, isnt that what Cris Carter was doing last year?

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
he is the best and the best cant stay waway from the game jorden sanders rice need i go more

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 01:01 AM
link   
How about Barry Sanders? After he retired a few years ago, I thought he'd come back for sure. He had plenty of years left, he was amazing. The thing I liked most about Barry was that I never saw him spike the ball, always just tossed it to the ref like he was supposed to score the touchdown.

Ben

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Barry has said that he would like to come back to the NFL, but the lions wont let him off the waivers. If he were to come back he would like to explore other teams than the Lions.

top topics

join