It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: shockey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
what's going on with jeremey shockey?!

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Shockey looks like he is going to be a really good tight end, he does seem quite cocky though. He looked like Kerry Collins favorite target next to Toomer, he could have a huge year in 2003. Some say his blocking is questionable at best.

sportsillustrated.cnn.com...

Ben

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Shockey is a very good player, in my mind he is one of the best tight ends in the league. His cockyness makes him one of the most enjoyable players to watch. He is one of those players you love to have on your team, and hate to be playing agaisnt.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
He is one of those players you love to have on your team, and hate to be playing agaisnt.

I totally agree, I think he's going to have a huge year.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
ita not what is going on but were is he going to go he is the best and he knows it so how is he going to use it he has to exept that people are going to play him better and open up the other recevers once he gets that he will officaly be the best watch for it it is comming soon and when he understans that he will turn it to gonzales if you know what i mean just a player that you try to hold to less ponts

Ben

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   
he definatly is going to be one of the best sooner than later. He has that Aura about him that makes him great. I remember watching him in the pre-season when he plowed over 5 texas players. Thats when i first realized that this player wants to be great and is going to be.

TRD

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
New York Giants tight end Jeremy Shockey underwent arthroscopic surgery on his left knee this week.

Shockey, who missed the final seven games last season, had the procedure performed by University of Miami team doctor John Uribe at Doctors Hospital on the school's campus.

Do you think he will come back just as good??

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
He will be #3 until Shannon Sharpe is done. Then he will be #2 until Tony Gonzalez is done. Shockey is good, but he is already falling into the problem where he thinks he is the best and should have everybody talking about him. I say, show me what you can do, and then I will talk about you. Until then, Tony G all the way.

If you want to be the best, shut up and play. And the best part is, he was saying this while he was injured.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Before he wnet out i thought he was the best TE in the league, he has loads of talent, and that headstrong attitude is a start, to beat out the other players mentally.

TRD

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
So he is not as good as what he spouts off to be then?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
So he is not as good as what he spouts off to be then?

He's good but hasn't done anything up to this point to back up his mouth. I'd rather see a player put up, then talk smack.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
He will be able to. He is young and learning, look at his performance in the first year. He was a very sound player.

new topics

top topics

join