It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: New York Giants

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
Ben

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I guess that it was to be expected that Faseel would be gone. It was a dissapointing season, and a dissapointing end to last season. It was just a matter of time

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Fossil GOOD-bye its bout time he is gone. I hope they get the former jags coach

Ben

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
i agree with you freak ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!!

TRD

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The New York Giants signed veteran wide receiver James McKnight along with four other players on Thursday.

As per club policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.

McKnight spent the last three seasons with the Miami Dolphins before being released on March 2. Last season McKnight played in 15 games, hauling in 23 receptions for 285 yards.

Ironically, McKnight scored against the Giants last season on a 68-yard end- around in the Dolphins' 23-10 victory in Giants Stadium.

McKnight, who will be 32 next month, has 222 receptions for 3,595 yards with 22 touchdowns in his 11-year career.

TRD

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The New York Giants acquired quarterback Kurt Kittner on waivers and signed wide receiver James McKnight as a free agent on Thursday.

Kittner completed 44 of 114 passes for two touchdowns and six interceptions with the Atlanta Falcons last season. He posted a 1-3 record as a starter, with his only win coming in a 27-7 decision over the Giants.
Kittner was released by the Falcons last month. Cincinnati acquired him on waivers and released him May 10.

McKnight, who played for the Miami Dolphins last season and scored on a 68-yard run against New York, was among five free agents signed. The 11-year veteran has 222 career catches.

Also signed were receiver JaJuan Dawson, safety Jason Doering, defensive tackle Glen Steele and rookie running back Jerrmaine Green.

The Giants released safety Clarence LeBlanc, quarterback Kevin Thompson, receiver Ryan Hoag and three rookie free agents - linebacker Lewis Moore of Pittsburgh, tight end Beau Fullerton of Tennessee Tech and running back Keylon Kincade of SMU.

Ben

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I wonder what kindof role Kittner will play

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
i'd say slipboard holder, Ben. Especially if they sign Warner, no wya he'd break into the #2 spot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join