It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Washington Redskins

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Ben who knows they were mean't to have got a lot of star players this off season and it didn't do them much good..

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I don't mean to sound harsh, TRD.

But I saw you guys play us last Sunday and that offense you guys have can't cross the street.

TRD

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Mulder
I don't mean to sound harsh, TRD.

But I saw you guys play us last Sunday and that offense you guys have can't cross the street.

Your telling me,thats not harsh i could say worse things but minors read on this site lol..I was expecting a bit of a better season than this from the skins..

TRD

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Well after a bit of a dismal season at least a bit of good news..

Linebacker LaVar Arrington has agreed to a contract extension....

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Steve Spurrier resigned today after 2 years on the job at Washington.

TRD

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Mulder
Steve Spurrier resigned today after 2 years on the job at Washington.

woot thank god for that lol

Ben

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
spurrieer has done a good job with the skins although they didnt goto the playoffs

Ben

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
In a stunning move the Washington Redskins have gratned 4 time pro bowler Champ Baliey permission to seek a trade so that Champ Baliey would be able to leave Washingtom.

TRD

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
What!? Have they given a reason?

I thought he was ok.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
What about the reports of Ramsey going to Miami?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
they might trade him to Maimi if they get Brunell, but i dont think that is a good idea because what if Brunell gets injuryed again, who will be there backup.

TRD

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Bruce Smith, the NFL's career sack leader, was cut by the Washington Redskins Tuesday along with Jessie Armstead and two other veterans in moves to help the team get under the $80.6 million salary cap.

TRD

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The Washington Redskins re-signed safety Ifeanyi Ohalete to an undisclosed contract, the team announced Wednesday.

Ohalete started in 14 games in 2003 and finished the campaign with a career- high 105 tackles to go with three interceptions and eight passes defended in 15 contests.

The 24-year-old Ohalete, who is also a big contributor on special teams, was signed as an undrafted free agent out of Southern California prior to the 2001 season. He has spent all three years of his career with Washington.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join