It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Early Super Bowl Predictions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I know its early, but if I had to pick my preseason favorite I would probably go with the Raiders. I know they're old on offense but Gannon and Garner and those WR's are still good and their defense is really solid at all positions. I'm a Cowboys fan, but I know they're a few years away at least, as long as the Eagles dont make it.

Ben

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I like a couple of different teams to be big contenders this season. In the NFC i like the Alanta Falcons, Vick had a great season last year and he is bound to improve, especially with the addition of WR Price. He now has a deep threat, and it makes this team that much more dangerous. Also in the NFC i like the Giants they are a solid team, they made a few additions in the off-season. The main player they lost was Sehorn but they got rid of him cause of cap room.

In the AFC i like the Bills to come out with a huge season, with Price being gone they have to go into the draft and look for a new WR, but they still have Moulds and he is one of the top WR's in the league. They made a few huge additions on Defense with Theo Spikes, and Sam Adams. I would also look for the Texans to be a contender this season, in the draft they should get a WR to help Carr out, and he already has a good WR with Jabar Gaffeny. They have a soild defense and they made some additions to the team, so this could be a good team this year.
espn.go.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
you want to know who the next team to win is well hear it is it has to be the buffalo bills watch out they are loded but a good loaded you know why they have the best qb in the laeage and the will have the best d that you have seen in a wile what and see and also i beleve the 2 best widrecevers you can find them on buffalo so dont say i dident tel you so

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I think Buffalo and Atlanta both have a good shot this year. They both have good QB's in high scoring offenses, now they both need their defense to step up to that next level. Look at the last few Super Bowl winner's defenses, Tampa Bay, New England, and Baltimore all had excellent defenses, you know the old saying.

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
detroit lions super bowl champs this year.

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
There's a bold prediction! I think the Lions will be much improved with their new coach, a more mature Harrington, good defense, and it looks like they're leaning toward drafting big Charles Rogers from Mich State. I dont think their Super Bowl material just yet, but they will be much better than the 3-13 they were last year.

new topics

top topics

join