It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ice Hockey: The REAL reason Chris Pronger left Edmonton.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The real reason he left Edmonton.

His wife and all his belongings were moved out of Edmonton and to St. Louis before the end of the Stanley Cup Finals (His wifes home town)

He moved back and now has been traded to Aniheim for 2 players and future draft pics.

Ready for this? I nearly flipped when this was reveiled to me.

A 20 year old waitress at a bar in downtown Edmonton is PREGNANT with Prongers child.

He ran.
To hide it from his wife?
Does she know already hence the need to leave NOW and not after his 5 year commitment to the Oilers?
Does he figure that moving away will "make it all better?"

This isnt up for debate as it is known to me the girl and the locations involved.

I just thought the rest of the world would like to know.

TRD

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Good stuff! I don't follow hockey but i guess that has to be some hot news... Has there been any rumours about this in the press or anything?

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Can you explain this a little more? From what I just read, your suggestion has merit, but how would we know that you are telling the truth?

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I knew he had family considerations for moving south but this is news to me. Do you have a link to this info?

TRD

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Northster, i dont think there will be a link, the guy said he knows the girl and locations..

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
hey sorry to post and run.

No the media doesnt / didnt know. They will... lol!
There is no link or anything to back up my claims as i didnt even believe it at first. Seems too "far out there" to even consider. But when i saw all the pieces and then had it backed up by someone else. I couldnt believe this... unreal.

Im more choked Pronger left Edmonton after ASKING for a long term deal... So they gave him a huge 5 year contract... then *poof* he wants out? Nobody knew what was going on.

On a side note i was telling a buddy about this who doesnt live in Edmonton and he said

"huh, i heard it was a chick from A-Channel" (local TV channel)

So this only came to light late last week and news is spreading like wildfire i guess.

Yes i know the girl and where she works. Again, shes 20 and is a waitress at a upscale lounge/bar in downtown Edmonton.

TRD

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by donk316
On a side note i was telling a buddy about this who doesnt live in Edmonton and he said

"huh, i heard it was a chick from A-Channel" (local TV channel)

That chick was Christie Chorley wasnt it? She put this on her website..

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM CHRISTIE CHORLEY
JUNE 29, 2006

ANY RUMORS AND/OR SPECULATION ABOUT MY INVOLVEMENT WITH THE CURRENT CHRIS PRONGER SITUATION IS COMPLETELY, ONE-HUNDRED PERCENT FALSE.

I would appreciate your help in putting an end to my name being linked to this situation, as it is completely WITHOUT ANY MERIT OR FACTUAL BASIS.

Any further slander or defamation can and will result in swift legal action...

Not that i know much about the situation but it would be huge news if its true he knocked up this other girl. There will always be rumors and specualtion as to why people do things especially famous sports people, but 99% of the time thats what they are rumors. The media know about the TV girl but do they know about this one yet as i cant find anything about it in the internet?

How do we know its really true?

new topics

top topics

join