It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ice Hockey: Flyers Trade

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The Philadelphia Flyers announced that they have acquired 6’3”, 196-pound center/left wing Petr Nedved from the Phoenix Coyotes in exchange for defenseman Dennis Seidenberg, according to General Manager Bob Clarke. In addition, the Flyers will have the option of swapping fourth round draft choices with the Coyotes at the 2006 NHL Entry Draft and third round draft choices with the Coyotes at the 2007 NHL Entry Draft.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hopefully Nedved still has something left in his tank, he's had a horrible year but he wasn't happy at all in Phoenix so I'm hoping the change of scenery will get him interested again. Seidenberg is a solid young offensive defenseman but he wasn't getting much ice time and the Flyers could use Nedved as it's looking less and less that Primeau will be able to return from his concussion.

[Edited on 1-20-2006 by ProudAmerican]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
He won't be relied on as much in Philly either. Plus he'll get better linemates. Instead of being on a team destined to miss the playoffs he'll be on PERHAPS the favorite coming out of the Eastern Conference. If that doesn't tweak his interest nothing will.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well he came to Philly and caught the groin bug, I cant believe the amount of injuries this team has suffered. The Olympic break will be good for most of the Flyers, I'd love to see Forsberg sit out and get some rest although the pressure form Team Sweden is extremely high, especially with Markus Naslund already out for the Swedes.

new topics

top topics

join