It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ice Hockey: Hockey's Back! Thoughts after opening night?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Montreal 3, Philadelphia 2. It was a great game and from my vantage point at the Bell Centre it was completley dominated by the Canadiens. This game against Philly was a big test for Montreal and the Habs passed that test. They out-shot, out-huslted, out-skated, out-passed, out-hit and ultimatley out-scored the Flyers. Although it might be too early to say, I will write it nevertheless: The Montreal Canadiens are for real this year. Their speed and puck control is amazing. And it seems as though every time that first line ( Koivu and Kovalev) is on the ice a goal scoring opportunity arises. If they can stay healthy, watch for them to be a significant threat in the playoffs (mind you i am aware it is still very early, but wow are they ever impressive)
Well done Habs!

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
These new rules are built for these guys, with lemaire coaching and the speed and youth of this team mixed with some veteran hard nosed players they are going to go deep in the playoffs.......

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The Wild are great. But I think you're missing out on the great goaltending. Roloson and Fernandez are both more than capable goalies. I really like Bouchard too. They've got to be one of the biggest surprises this year in the division they're in.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Breaking news, I agree with you Karlsberg. Wild are defintely a strong force in the Westerd Conference. Certainly better than the Flames.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
How about Eric Staal on the Hurricanes!! He's awsome. Or Cam Ward. The Hurricanes were pretty fun to watch too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join