VANCOUVER - Homosexuality is part of a "well orchestrated" conspiracy

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Alliance MP says homosexuality should be outlawed

Could it be true, people willing to stand up against the immoralities in society today?

When was it that the saying "Sex sells" was first keyed?
Not that it matters, media and the entertainment conglomerates have invested enough money to corrupt the next generations down this eternally spiraling pit.

Not that it matters anymore, wrong is right and filth is ok...

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Alliance MP says homosexuality should be outlawed

Could it be true, people willing to stand up against the immoralities in society today?

When was it that the saying "Sex sells" was first keyed?
Not that it matters, media and the entertainment conglomerates have invested enough money to corrupt the next generations down this eternally spiraling pit.

Not that it matters anymore, wrong is right and filth is ok...

It used to be illegal for married couples to engage in oral sex or sex outside of the missionary position. The penalty was imprisonment. The "Church" used to teach that those actions were immoral and against the Bible.

My point is that personal morals are subjective and change over time to fit the lifestyles of those declaring what is moral. They are not legally defined and when it comes to intimacy between consenting adults, the law has no jurisdiction.

The law is supposed to be objective. Freedom to live as one chooses, as long as it doesn't interfere with someone else's, is an inherrant right. No one has the right to tell me what I can do in my personal life, and I don't have the right to tell anyone else what they can do.

None of us can ever expect freedom for ourselves, if we are not willing to extend that same freedom to everyone else. How can we expect things like the right to privacy, freedom of speech, or freedom of religion, if we don't allow everyone to enjoy those same freedoms themselves?

No, I am not advocating the acceptance of pedophiles, rapists, murderers, etc. The people that commit those crimes are infringing on the rights of others to make their own decisions and to live their own lives. They have imposed their personal morals, or lack there of, on someone else, and that is where the line is crossed.

join