It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ice Hockey: World Cup hockey starts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Czech Reoublic took down the Germans 7-2 in what was a boring hockey game with respect to other games that I saw in the last few days. The first period really knocked me out. Jagr's expression like "why am I here," really put me to sleep and the fans in prague also shared my opinion as Jagr headed to the bench with a standing ovation of BooooS. The comentator also got in on the action really sticking it to Jagr. Second period rolled around and 3 Czech goals came in a timeslot of 2min 37sec, but after the first period performance I really didn't care. 6 more goals followed suit but I just wasn't into it.

:loudhorn: " hopefully the US - slovak game be more reewareding, as the looser of that game face Canada in the quater finals. Not a position either Slovak or the US would want to be in.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hey, check out my pictures from the USA vs Russia game on Thursday night.

I am heading to the USA vs Slovakia game tonight, but I am going to take my new camera this time. Hopefully I will get some better pictures.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Canada still has to beat the Russians to finnish in first. Then we can determine who plays who. Canada is guaranteed to finnish at least second, but the Russians could still go undefeated. They looked pretty good to me. Not as good as Canada, although I am a little biased.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I have over 500 pictures from the USA vs Slovakia game. I hope to get through them all tomorrow and get some pictures up. I will let everyone know when they are ready.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
OK, I have gone through all the pics and edited a few that I think are the best. Check out pictures of the USA vs Slovakia hockey game here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join