It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ice Hockey: Free beer for Lightning fans?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The Tampa Bay Lightning is hoping to tap into larger crowds by offering unlimited free beer to season ticket holders.

But the sudsy sale may not reach its goal if safe-driving advocates have their way.
Police and several area chapters of Mothers Against Drunk Driving say the hockey team's offer is irresponsible

Rest of story click here

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
sounds good to me, too bad i don't live in tampa, i could get into hockey for some free beer. now if only our minor league baseball team would try this........that would be sweet.

TRD

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Seriously who would turn down free beer.!

I guess these people will do their best to stop it though.

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Mothers Against Drunk Driving, their intentions are good but they are turning into a Nazi like organization. if they had their way prohibition would go back into effect. they have effectively lobbied the US government to make blood alcohol levels so low that i can't legally drive after having 2 beers in an hour. They have good intentions but step way over the line and i really have a huge problem with them now. in fact i'm sure their spy's are reading this right now and will stage a protest outside my house within the next hour. so of course i'll offer them all a drink. Oh and here's an interesting tidbit, the chairwoman or whatever you call them, or our local chapter of MADD got pulled over for DWI and was convicted. Kind of ironic isn't it? she had 2 beers. that'll teach her.

Ben

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
its only for season ticket holders though, isnt it?

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Why don't they stop the free beer in the 3rd? Would just make too much sense...

So the MADD chick got a DUI? LMAO!

top topics

join