It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Both photos are proven hoaxes
but look cool anways

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
This looks real

This one to

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Thinker the first one is from the area 51 vid which is supposed to be real it hasnt been debunked. Its real because of the tape used there is a Naval Intelligence marker on the tape. I cant really look at the pics long because they freak me out. Im calling it communin sydrome. The second one is a movie still.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The first is right on.
The one I go to is whitish grey his skin looks translucent.
There blood is a pea soup greenish color they secrete Chlorophyll.
They have been attempting to create a superior human being us/them conbining two species is not easy it's not cloning. They have had trouble blending our bloods and with the breathing so far with there attemts they can't get the beings to breathe our air.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
These pics look real, but it dosent mean they are real. I'm not convinced.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
If there is "greys" out there, then there must be many other life forms out there. MANY! Why is it they would come to this tiny planet in the middle of universe nowhere to study a being that is far less advanced than they would have to be to get here....let alone find us (which would be nearly impossible) As far as the photographs go, did you take them? Do you know who did? How do you know for sure they are real? Have you seen aliens such as those?

To answer ur one question, why do we humans travel to the abyssal, black depths of the ocean to find micro-organisms and various sea-creatures?

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
i got a question about these "grays" from the pictures shown, they all seem to have noses, so do these things supposedly breathe oxygen just like us???

I find it just a tad bit difficult to comprehend that an alien species from whereever also happens to breathe oxygen just like us? Where is their protective gear???

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
protective gear for what? a species cannot evolve in an environment that is dangerous to them

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
the mibs took their protective gear. Or maybe they dont need. As far as the noses fish have noses do they breathe oxygen. They use their gills to absorb it from the water. We first need to understand the biology of the creature to know what makes it tick. Maybe it breathes some other gasses.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The air they can breathe is thin when on our land they do need a breathing apparatus.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
The air they can breathe is thin when on our land they do need a breathing apparatus.

okay, that is what I was trying to get at, if any of these pictures of aliens were real, wouldn't they be wearing some sort of breathing apparatus?

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
ok since weve seen so many pics and vids of these grey WITHOUT any types of clothing its safe to assume they can breathe our atmosphere. Maybe they can adapt their bodies to it. Like I said we need to know the biology of the entity.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
ok since weve seen so many pics and vids of these grey WITHOUT any types of clothing its safe to assume they can breathe our atmosphere. Maybe they can adapt their bodies to it. Like I said we need to know the biology of the entity.

Somebody somewere on this board mentioned that abductees have an implant in their nasal region to adapt them for breathing air elsewhere when abducted. If so, maybe these beings have an internal filter or apparatus in order to breathe our air.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Well, we landed on the moon in 50 years coming from the first ever flight of an airplane, now immagine them being billions of years more advanced then us.
Im not saying that any have visited or continue to do so still, but that i stated the what i though were some reasons for them to come.
Deep

Landing on the moon is one thing. The nearest star to planet earth barring the sun is many many light years away. Radio transmisions traveling at the speed of light since the beginning of this century have not made it there yet. And we are talking the next star. There are billions and billions and billions of stars in this galaxy alone. There are billions and billions of galaxies. I just find it improbable that even an advanced life form would be able to find us. That is if there is life far more advanced than us. Nomatter how the universe started or didnt start, we have all had the same amount of time to evolve from the beginning.

uh... hate to break it to you buddy, but there's basically a sphere of radio noise going out from earth that's about 100 light years around. so that means there's a plethora of stars that radio waves from earth have come to. so yeah, basically... you're wrong... also, there are older stars and older galaxies than our own. our solar system is about 4.6 billion years old, our galaxy is much much older...

also, other stars are much much older. stars like ours exist for about 10 billion years. stars, such as red dwarfs, exist for about 200 billion years. stars like red and blue giants only exist for 50 to 500 million years. those are allsignigicant diferences. take into account hop long mankind has ben around and how long it has taken to evolve to our current state.

now, take into consideration just how many galaxies there are and how far they all are away

take a gander at this...
antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov...

that's the equivalent of holding a grain of sand at arm's length in area of the sky. ALL of those dots and smudges are galaxies. so what's to say that aliens don't come from one of those galaxies that are TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS of years old.

what my point is basically is that you're wrong in saying we've all had the same amount of time to evolve

Originally posted by triplesod
There is also the theory of bending space as Einstein said.

MAybe someone qualified could talk us through this theory.

are you talking about string theory?

[Edited on 4/2/2004 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Doesn't matter if pictures are a hoax to me or not the first one is right on.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
string theory isnt that for the creation of the galaxy planets etc. look how long it took humans no life to evolve here on earth so what their plant can be 5 billion years old but they can only be maybe 5 million years old depening on thier evolution.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
uh... hate to break it to you buddy, but there's basically a sphere of radio noise going out from earth that's about 100 light years around. so that means there's a plethora of stars that radio waves from earth have come to. so yeah, basically... you're wrong... also, there are older stars and older galaxies than our own. our solar system is about 4.6 billion years old, our galaxy is much much older...

You're right about the 100 light year radius, but that doesn't mean the aliens can pick our signal. The energy of the radio signals has been spread over 4*pi*(100 light year)^2 m^2. That means there is only very little of the original signal left. The aliens could be pick our radio transmissions, but it's probably to faint to be noticed. I read a book once that calculated how much energy was needed to send a radio burst that was still distinguishable at the other side of the milky way. I think it was a few times our suns output.

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

Originally posted by triplesod
There is also the theory of bending space as Einstein said.

MAybe someone qualified could talk us through this theory.

are you talking about string theory?

, I don't want to offend you, but Einstein was already dead when string theory was invented. More about string theory here. The theory triplesod means is General Relativity. It's very different mathematically (4d differential geometry, tensor mathematics). If you want to learn it, I suggest you start with Special Relativity, which is a lot easier. Free text books at an undergraduate level and at graduate level.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imzadi
Regardless of the age of the Universe, ETs exist and have visited/are visiting Earth. There is so much proof....drawings on cave walls from prehistoric times, the Face on Mars, UFO coverups, multiple sightings and videos, etc.

Agreed. Seapeople, no offense but I'm going to guess you're either a skeptic or a disinformation agent. But honestly I'm going to say a skeptic. Don't take this the wrong way but I get angry at skeptics and even more and disinformation agents. You seem to want to dismiss the all the facts about UFO's and aliens. I'm not saying that all of it is true. There are people who are trying to dismiss the possibilities aliens visiting us. But like Imzadi said you have look deeper. If you skim the surface of course you're not going to believe.

As I always tell people you have to come up with your own truth but you can only come up with it if you've proven you've done a long, deep and thurough search into the subject.

Regards,
MrMulder

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I must say- they are some freaky looking creatures

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by amantine
You're right about the 100 light year radius, but that doesn't mean the aliens can pick our signal. The energy of the radio signals has been spread over 4*pi*(100 light year)^2 m^2. That means there is only very little of the original signal left. The aliens could be pick our radio transmissions, but it's probably to faint to be noticed. I read a book once that calculated how much energy was needed to send a radio burst that was still distinguishable at the other side of the milky way. I think it was a few times our suns output.

, I don't want to offend you, but Einstein was already dead when string theory was invented. More about string theory here. The theory triplesod means is General Relativity. It's very different mathematically (4d differential geometry, tensor mathematics). If you want to learn it, I suggest you start with Special Relativity, which is a lot easier. Free text books at an undergraduate level and at graduate level.

no offense taken

yeah, i've read that as well about how much energ it would take. also, i know that signals fade with distance. i'm not a complete dolt. but who's to say that aliens with their higher technology can't figure them out? also, even remnants of a signal would be traceale back to earth.

and string theory is just elaborations of einstein's theories. he even had a basis of string theory himself, he was working on it on his deathbed.

special relativity is A LOT of fun to talk about... i've read a couple of those books.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join