It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ice Hockey: Favorite team?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Mine are the devils

Ben

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Mine would have to be the rangers. I live in NYC and i have been a huge rangers fan...im still very dissapointed that they can't get it together But they are looking good this season.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Yea but the devils crushed them lol.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The San Jose Sharks. As of right now...the 1st place Sharks. Well they are at least tied for 1st. Not bad considering how badly the Sharks stunk up the joint last year.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Philadelphia Flyers !!!

They're off to a great start this season, they just completed an undefeated November and have only 3 losses and its mid-December. Hitchcock has them heading in the right direction and should contend for the cup.

TRD

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well i havn't got a favourite team as i don't really watch it that much..Never really got into it..

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Definately going to have to go with those Pesky Minnesota Wild.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
hard question but im going with teh devils, they just play that tough hockey that i like.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Devils are good. Great defense and an exceptional goalie.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
they play that old time hockey that wins cups, where you play solid d you have a goalie and you help that guy out as best as you can and you wait for your breaks.

Ben

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
well i liked the rangers but with them always losing, im starting to lose faith in them.

I always liked the sabres caues i grew up in buffalo, and that will always stick with me.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
sabres were a good team, but they are still re-building this year, and probably next year as well.

top topics

join