It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An interview with God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 04:21 AM
link   
This is a positive perspective of God.
www.reata.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Well, I could've told you that...

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by �any

Well, that may be so Dany. But your words don't come with such beautiful pictures at the same time!
Although I'm sure they could with a little extra work and proper hyperlinking. The pictures made it extra powerful IMO!!

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

Well, that may be so Dany. But your words don't come with such beautiful pictures at the same time!
Although I'm sure they could with a little extra work and proper hyperlinking. The pictures made it extra powerful IMO!!

Well, thank the author of that site then, they did all the work, they just accredited it to god.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Well, thank the author of that site then, they did all the work, they just accredited it to god.

Well of course they accredited it to God. The author of the site knows that God deserves credit for the Mountains, Rivers, Sky's, etc. that were in the pictures themselves. I do thank the author for gathering up the thoughts and ideas that are on the site though as I did enjoy the fruits of his/her labor. However ending the appreciation there is somewhat thoughtless as it goes beyond just them. It would be like thanking the tree for the apple I eat, but forgetting about the Rain, Sun, Soil, Pollenators, Trees before this Tree, etc. that allowed such things to be possible. So instead of bothering with details like that and even missing some of the details in the process, thanking God works just as well. Not that God actually requires "Thanks" and would rather us show our appreciation in how we treat us and everything around us, but saying thanks is atleast a start in the right direction.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 05:34 AM
link   
What an awsome site!

I hope that message is spread the world over, and that those who view it take to heart its intended meaning.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Here's another similar type of site. (Extra special for PHI-losopher types too!!)

snapshotsofgod.com...

top topics

join