It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ice Hockey: Wild vs. Canucks - Round 2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I know I shouldn't be thinking that far ahead but I really don't like the Canucks,and really want the Wild to win.I thought the Wild were doomed.Didn't think they would last night.Maybe they can do it one more time.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Great game so far, no score after the first period. Both teams look good, this game will probably be decided by who makes the fewer mistakes. Go Wild!!

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
GO WILD! What an amazing game...I thought vancouver had the game under control for awhile, at least until the floodgates opened. The ducks and the wild...who woulda thunkit!

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Minnesota made history tonight by being the first team ever to be down 3 games to 1 twice in the same playoffs and win the series. They beat two good teams in Colorado and Vancouver.

They never gave up, they were down 2-0 in the third period of game 7 tonight and scored four unanswered goals to win the game 4-2 and the series 4-3!!!

Ben

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Woah I can't believe that they came back. First they came back from 3 games to 1 down, and then they came back from 2 goals to 0 down. The Wild are a very determined team. And this is the match-up that we all wanted in the next round. Wild just played amazing. Who is going to be their starting goaltender, they have two great goalies but Roloson has been in the net for both of the game 7 victories. Hmmm tough question.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Yaaahooooo,
The Wild did it.(nyeff doing happy dance)

I thought the Canucks had them beat but,the Wild stayed tough and kicked butt.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join