It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ice Hockey: Flyers vs Senators - Round 2

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Unfortunatly I think we are seeing the end of old school style hockey.The Senators are very fast and I think the game is going to change to a quick tape to tape passing,playing the angles rather than bone crunching hits.I think the Flyers along with a lot of other teams are going to have to make a lot of changes in the near future.Sigh,I'am going to miss hard hitting knock'em out hockey.

Ben

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The Sens are a fast team, and the fylers were a hard hitting-team, and the speedy players were able to skate right past the hits. Your right on this one nyeff. But I think that the physical play of the Devils are going to be able to shut down the Sens, cuase of one main reason Broduer.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   

But I think that the physical play of the Devils are going to be able to shut down the Sens, cuase of one main reason Broduer.

I don't know? The Senators have been beating everybody this year.As much as would like to see the Devils win,I don't think they will.The Sens have been making bigger physical teams look stupid this year.As good as Broduer is he won't stop everything,and I expect the Sens to be spending a lot of time in the Devils end of the ice.A lot of blame is placed on the Flyers goalie(don't rember how to spell his name
).But the fact is the Sens outskated the Flyers.They were all over the ice and the Flyers could not stop them.

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Yes indeed, the Sens definitely outskated the Flyers.

Ben

posted on May, 8 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The Sens might have out-skated the fylers but the Flyers looked tired during the series, especially Roman.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join