It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ice Hockey: Go Flyers !!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
Ben

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
woah that is very bad new for the flyers does that mean Desjardins is out for the playoffs?

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
woah that is very bad new for the flyers does that mean Desjardins is out for the playoffs?

He's out two to four weeks, so if they keep winning he could be back for the conference finals.

I'm watching the game now, going to overtime AGAIN! This has been one of the best series I have ever seen. We're one goal away from going to Ottawa!!

GO FLYERS !!

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   

The Flyers just lost in the second overtime to the Leafs meaning that Game 7 will be in Philly tomorrow night. Its gonna be tough playing tomorrow night after a double overtime and a plane ride home, not much time to rest for either team. Game 7 is gonna be a war !!!

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 04:48 AM
link   
yep that will be war and it will be few goals and also the winner could be trough over time.
Bought teams are good but trough my view i say toronto is mouch better than philadelphija but in game 7 all could happend.

Ben

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Very good game last night. Both teams had their chances of winning this game but Tornoto prevailed in the second overtime. These two teams are so evenly matched that it seems like every game has to go to a overtime. I like it thought brings out great hockey. Game 7 is going to be a very tight and close match-up both goalies lately have been playing well, and its going to be very hard to beath either goalie. Roman made some killer saves in the overtime to keep the Flyers in this one.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dada-as
Bought teams are good but trough my view i say toronto is mouch better than philadelphija

Toronto is much better than Philly? Please explain, because I highly disagree.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well PA,your Flyers are going to have tough game.I think they are pretty evenly matched.But Toronto has momentum now.And the Flyers looked tired to me.I think there size is a drawback when a series goes this far.
Regardless of the outcome,it has been a FANTASTIC series.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Good luck and enjoy PA....

P.S Don't throw your pc,it will make a big hole in your wall.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyeff
Well PA,your Flyers are going to have tough game.I think they are pretty evenly matched.But Toronto has momentum now.And the Flyers looked tired to me.I think there size is a drawback when a series goes this far.
Regardless of the outcome,it has been a FANTASTIC series.

I agree that the teams are pretty evenly matched, I'm curious why someone thought the Leafs were much better. The momentum is on Toronto's side now, I hope Philly's home crowd can help the Flyers get it back. Whoever wins tonight and advances is going to be one tired team. Ottawa is sitting back waiting for who wins, and watching them beat the crap out of each other. I'm sure Ottawa is rooting for another double overtime. You said it though, it has been a FANTASTIC series.

I'm so psyched for this game tonight, got my Flyers jersey on, getting ready to eat some seafood and have a couple of beers. If they lose and you dont see me on here, I probably just threw my computer and I'll be back in a couple of days.

LET"S GO FLYERS !!!

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The Flyers really showed up to play tonight beating the Leafs 6-1 to win the series!! They played a solid game on both ends of the ice and Cechmanek was good as usual. Next up is the Ottawa Senators, they are a really good team with alot of speed. The Flyers need to really hit them, they're not as physical as Toronto.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Ben

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It was a very good game. Roman was that good in Net he was solid when he had to be. Belfour blew it for Tornoto he took some very bad penalties that cost them some goals. After tornoto allowed a couple of goals you could tell that their confidence was completely shot. The Flyers just out-played the Leafs in this game. The Leafs were able to control the depth of the flyers for the first six games but not in the seventh. The Flyers were just to good.

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Disappointing loss for the Flyers tonight, especially considering they scored the first two goals of the game. I think it took the Sens a while to get their legs after their long layoff and I think the Flyers lost theirs after the first period, they looked tired in the 2ns and 3rd periods. Time to regroup and be ready to play Sunday night. LETS GO FLYERS !!!!!!

[Edited on 26-4-2003 by ProudAmerican]

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Big win for the Flyers tonight shutting out the Senators. Roman Cechmanek was huge, made big saves all night. The Flyers defense needs to play better, if they keep giving up good opportunities to the Sens, eventually they'll bury them. Series tied 1-1 !!!! Go Flyers !!!!!!!

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Todays game 5 is critical for both teams, I hope the Flyers can continue where they left off in game 4, shutting the Sens down defensively and Roman making some huge stops. The Flyers need to shoot and score on Lalime early and often. I think the Sens might start showing some signs of weardown against a bigger and tougher team, I think it showed last game.

GO FLYERS !!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join