It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

160 bodies!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Thu Nov 27, 2003 05:10 AM

Search Teams Recover 160 Bodies After Two Ferries Collide on the Congo River; 100 Others Still Missing.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 04:24 AM
link   
What the hell happened there???? Not much detail in the article about what the problem was!! I mean they're ferries's not speed boats!! Just how difficult is it to operate one of those without smashing into another fully loaded one on the same river???

Whether or not it was foul play I guess will start coming to light after we start learning who was onboard or what impact such an accident will end up having locally on the economy and stuff for that area.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Death Toll Rises to 163

Congo Ferry Disaster

MOjOm, I suspect foul play could be the case.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Death Toll Rises to 163

Congo Ferry Disaster

MOjOm, I suspect foul play could be the case.

What would be the reason behind foul play you think??
Is it supposed to be Terrorism??
A sloppy assasination attempt??

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 04:36 AM
link   
The suspect foul play, may be nothing more than a lacking in public safety, and it's ability to take preventive action in order to stop over loading of public transportation.

There is a capacity rule for a reason.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
The suspect foul play, may be nothing more than a lacking in public safety, and it's ability to take preventive action in order to stop over loading of public transportation.

There is a capacity rule for a reason.

Right. I guess I meant "Conspiracy" "Intentional Foul Play" instead of the normal garden variety Screw-Ups. Obviously someone was not doing their job but Drinking, Shagging, Snorting, Partying, ect. instead. Plus overloading the ferry in the first place and probably bending/breaking other rules causing the accident along with the storms help. I just thought you meant "The Other" type of Foul Play. The Kind that can be Purchased for the right price, if ya know what I mean!?!?

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I read it over, nothing new.

Heres the link anyways;

Scores Die In Ferry Collision

By noon the whole story should be out and in the open.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 07:09 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join