It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens or maybe I was just flying too high

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   
A lot of people recall their encounters with aliens as dreams and I wonder if I have had a recent encounter, tell me what you think, I dreamed I was with my Mom and was giving her flying lessons, but here is the funny part we were flying like birds, I think these aliens have a sense of humor, I told my Mom to just flutter her arms stiffen her body and she would float right up and it worked of course flying is easy, we maintained about 4 feet off the ground occassionally flapping our arms and feet whenever we started to float back down, there were other people with us who I do not know one of them tried to kill me by shaking the house I was at one point holding onto to keep from falling in muddy water. Anyway I woke 6 days ago with a really stiff neck and just went to the ER today with acute severe tortivillus (sp?) pain in my neck so bad they gave me all kinds of muscle relaxers and pain pills but before I left the ER they gave me an IV an morphine and valium. anyway I spoke with my Mom immediately after waking up from the dream and told her about it and also told her I was not giving her anymore flying lessons since I was hurting so bad and she said, "Thats weird I woke up with pain in my neck too."

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Families normally have a spiritual guardian which watches over everyone in the family, so it's not unusual for members of a family to experience the same supernatural things etc.

Flying with your mother while a man tries to shake you into the mud? This sounds like another version of the lesson many overselves or guardians give to their humans. Basically, from my understanding, the being is telling you that you have spiritual powers and can help others around you, however there are certain beings who work to destroy your higher powers and bring you down to grosser states of existence. Basically the lower beings doing this are the earth guards, who work to keep souls on the earth plane, by causing chaos and confusion.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I have had dreams where I was flying. I have also had mornings where I woke up with severe neck pain that lasted as long as 7 maybe 8 days. I can assure you that I was not abducted, nor did any aliens visit me in my sleep. I can also assure you that lots of people have severe neck pain after sleeping. It was a dream IMO. Thouogh many people on this message board will say, it was spiritual, or it was aliens. I think that they look into things to much.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
maybe you dont look into things ENOUGH seapeople

edit: note, im not saying what this dream or the neck pain was, im just saying that from your posts you seem to be the board 'skeptic' of sorts.

[Edited on 27-11-2003 by forsakenwayfarer]

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
when i saw the title of this thread i thought it was going to start out 'right after i got done smoking...'

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
when i saw the title of this thread i thought it was going to start out 'right after i got done smoking...' [/quo

LOL the one time I accidently smoked that stuff I just got paranoid and the munchies yes it was an accident and I did inhale intentionally

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
maybe you dont look into things ENOUGH seapeople

edit: note, im not saying what this dream or the neck pain was, im just saying that from your posts you seem to be the board 'skeptic' of sorts.

[Edited on 27-11-2003 by forsakenwayfarer]

I look into things alot. I am willing to accept anything. But like I keep saying in my posts. I want to see some sort of evidence. I apologize if I do not take everything people say at face value. At the same time I would recomend to everyone on this site.....look into things from a logical perspective. Do not jump to conclusions. If you cannot rule out an "earthly" cause of an event, then you need look no further than earth.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
I have had dreams where I was flying. I have also had mornings where I woke up with severe neck pain that lasted as long as 7 maybe 8 days. I can assure you that I was not abducted, nor did any aliens visit me in my sleep. I can also assure you that lots of people have severe neck pain after sleeping. It was a dream IMO. Thouogh many people on this message board will say, it was spiritual, or it was aliens. I think that they look into things to much.

I think you are missing the point here and that is not just the dream or the neck pain but the fact that my mother who was in my dream also awoke with neck pain the same morning, thats what made me think it might mean an actual encounter. Her pain was not as severe as mine. Yes there are simple explanations for it all but I do find it strange that the one person in my dream who I knew also awoke with pain in the same area.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
You think pain in your neck is bad? Try waking up with pain in your... *cough* uh so anyway..
Did she have a dream also of similar nature? There can be many explanations for such an occurance, one being some geological or weather-related phenomenon that your body (and your mother's) reacts to. I'd suggest you look up for any reasons that are known to lead to a stick neck (maybe your house heating was low?) or maybe you bought new pillows that really sucked? Of course it could be a neck-sized implant that the aliens attempted to shove down your throat and your mother's and they did a sloppy job. Anything's possible! Never jump to conclusions however, always be objective and never believe anything - and I mean anything. Belief is lack of intelligence... don't make up your mind on something until you've discovered it to be so, and even then it could be an illusion of a sort, isn't this world fun? There is only lessons, nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
You think pain in your neck is bad?

Yes I do I suffered from it for 6-7 days hoping to get better it got worse and when I went to the dr. they gave me morphine and valium, apparently the dr. thought it was bad too.

new topics

top topics

join