It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military man in school raid photos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This was reported some time back, as it was a Drug Sweep in a High School that found...NOTHING !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Excellent pictures, I hadnt seen before. Thanks

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The topic above, the link is no longer valid..

but here is a new one

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
de-sensitizing . there will be more of this. when the # hit's the fan the FEMA peeps will come and get your children and hold them as randsom so you dont get out of control.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grommer
de-sensitizing . there will be more of this. when the # hit's the fan the FEMA peeps will come and get your children and hold them as randsom so you dont get out of control.

that's fairly shrewd of you, is it mere conspiracy or do you have any evidence....good post

would this mean we "the 16 yr olds'" are the last generation to live a normal life? and any1 not finishing school by 2005 will be doomed to be kidnapped by the authorities' in the U.S?
i'm in the ukraine, nothing to worry about...or is there?

at any rate, am i right? are we the last generation to live a normal childhood...we are, probably the largest army on the planet, if we get our # together

think of all that Counterstrike us teenagers' have played, makes' you wonder whether the game was released for another purpose
ie: the unknowing vigilantes' play the game training their speed/reactions turning into trigger-happy trolls'

i think a topic should be opened about CS...
the 1.6 version is way off the charts, promotes too much anger in me to think it's just a game, obviously unhealthy, ramble..
Cyrus

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Traveler
Looking at this picture (a bit fuzzy) it appears that this is a member of the Army Junior ROTC corps. Without a color picture it would be hard to identify, but here's what clued me in. U.S. Army wear their name tags on the flap of their right top pocket, with the top of the name tag even with the top seam of the pocket. The US Air Force and US Navy have their name tags above the pocket with the bottom of the name tag grounded to the top seam of the pocket.

The award/decoration ribbons are on the left side, with the bottom of the bottom row of ribbons grounded to the top seam of the left top pocket. Navy, Air force, and Marines are similar.

If you look at the picture, the fuzz on the right side top pocket is lower than the fuzz over the left top pocket.

The presences of BLACK shoulder boards with some sort of rank designation is another clue. This is common among ROTC/JROTC corps officers.

So, the person standing in that photo is a high school student who is a member of the Army JROTC corps.

-Traveler

Good eye, Man!

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus

Originally posted by Grommer

that's fairly shrewd of you, is it mere conspiracy or do you have any evidence....good post

would this mean we "the 16 yr olds'" are the last generation to live a normal life? and any1 not finishing school by 2005 will be doomed to be kidnapped by the authorities' in the U.S?
i'm in the ukraine, nothing to worry about...or is there?

at any rate, am i right? are we the last generation to live a normal childhood...we are, probably the largest army on the planet, if we get our # together

think of all that Counterstrike us teenagers' have played, makes' you wonder whether the game was released for another purpose
ie: the unknowing vigilantes' play the game training their speed/reactions turning into trigger-happy trolls'

i think a topic should be opened about CS...
the 1.6 version is way off the charts, promotes too much anger in me to think it's just a game, obviously unhealthy, ramble..
Cyrus

It seems to me (atleast here) that 16 year olds stopped living normal lives a while ago. Only 11 years when I was in highschool things were completly different.

There were no cops in my school untill 2 years after I graduated (92) so 1994. We had our fair share of gang/drug/ethnic clashes but nothing like it is today. A knife in school was a big deal! Guns were almost unheard of. I feel sorry for young people today, being treated this way. Think of the effect it will have on them.

What are the schools in the Ukraine like? Hopefully nothing like here, where even the disruptive, abusive, troublemakers that only show up when they feel like it are entitled to the same education as someone that is serious about their life.
Baked

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I think that it was maybe a jr ROTC officer.. or like previous posts maybe a recruiter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join