It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military man in school raid photos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I'm not sure if someone has posted on this yet, if so, sorry and please show me where.
Military man in these photos was not mentioned by the news.

www.thememoryhole.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:29 AM
link   
It is standard for recruters to visit schools. From what I can see he may be 101st, image resolution is very bad. But that is my guess.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
It is standard for recruters to visit schools.

during a school raid?

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   
That would have been my guess too. They take him down in the other photos.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Smalls says her 14-year-old child was slammed to the ground with a gun to his head

Am I the only person who considers the drawing of guns on kids who are doing nothing wrong in a school obsene? Or is this just typical behavour in american high schools?

And they expect kids to have respect for the law and police when soething like that happens? Sure conduct drug swoops, thats world wide, but to point guns at then and handcuff them?

Man that sucks, you either produce compliant yet resentful citizens or rebeloius renagades.

[Edited on 27-11-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I'm going to place my money on the possibility that he was in the school for some time before the raid occured.

Recruters often visit DEP or Delayed Entery Program, candidates. In doing so they can see how the recrute is doing in school as well as speaking with staff. Not to mention students who may be interested in enlistment.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Doesen't seem right that heads didn't roll for it.
Nothing was found, there for the force used was unnessary.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Am I the only person who considers the drawing of guns on kids who are doing nothing wrong in a school obsene? Or is this just typical behavour in american high schools?

You are not the only person, this is obsene. I can't imagine who thought this was appropriate.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
This clip was shown on the daily show.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by baked
That would have been my guess too. They take him down in the other photos.

Are you suggesting the recruter is being taken down?

Because if you examine the photos, he is standing there, then looks over his shoulder as if responding to something. Again if you look closer you notice he is actually assisting an officer take down the person in purple.

Truthfully it is too difficult to make a possitive account from still images. If the police were going to take him down, they would have done it much sooner, instead of letting him stand in the middle of the hall.

Again, it is much to difficult to determine exact events from those stills.

Originally posted by jetsetter
This clip was shown on the daily show.

Is there a link? As I would like to see what actually happened.

[Edited on 27-11-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Looks to me like the one cop has his knee on the army guys back. I could be wrong but the other pictures show the guy in purple just sitting there and is in the same spot in this photo. Then again, like you said it's hard to tell exactly what is going on in these photos.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I do not have a link sorry. They said this was a police raid not military and I dought that a military raid in a High School could be kept secret.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
It was a not a military raid. During a raid soldiers don't wear class A's, or just stand around.

A military raid would have involved more smoke than needed and not enough CS.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Just watched it,they take him down. Watch how they sling the students around. The students that didn't have anything on them.
Here is the link to the video
Baked
premium.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Odd, I tried your link and it leads to nothing related tot he story. I have real one player, and I am not getting the video?

What did it say?

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR

Odd, I tried your link and it leads to nothing related tot he story. I have real one player, and I am not getting the video?

What did it say?

Didnt say anything about the millitary guy, but shows him tackled.
Here is a link to the story
the vid clip is on the page
www.cnn.com...

[Edited on 27-11-2003 by baked]

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I've had dogs coem to my school, but nowhere near this. I'm surprised none of the kids' parents have tried to sue. This is obscene, and it's the kind fo attitude that breeds 'criminal ressistance' in youngsters.

DE

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
I've had dogs coem to my school, but nowhere near this. I'm surprised none of the kids' parents have tried to sue. This is obscene, and it's the kind fo attitude that breeds 'criminal ressistance' in youngsters.

DE

I don't know how many people have stared down the barrel of a gun. I have, and found it to be extremely frightning. I would imagine for a child or a younger person it's alot more traumatizing.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The only thing loaded I want pointed at me is my pipe

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Looking at this picture (a bit fuzzy) it appears that this is a member of the Army Junior ROTC corps. Without a color picture it would be hard to identify, but here's what clued me in. U.S. Army wear their name tags on the flap of their right top pocket, with the top of the name tag even with the top seam of the pocket. The US Air Force and US Navy have their name tags above the pocket with the bottom of the name tag grounded to the top seam of the pocket.

The award/decoration ribbons are on the left side, with the bottom of the bottom row of ribbons grounded to the top seam of the left top pocket. Navy, Air force, and Marines are similar.

If you look at the picture, the fuzz on the right side top pocket is lower than the fuzz over the left top pocket.

The presences of BLACK shoulder boards with some sort of rank designation is another clue. This is common among ROTC/JROTC corps officers.

So, the person standing in that photo is a high school student who is a member of the Army JROTC corps.

-Traveler

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join