It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Objective Force Warrior

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The Navy Seals are already using tech like this in iraq, i saw it on Discovery Wings channel about 2 days ago. You dont read about it cause Navy Seals are secret missions, dont know how DW channel knows

[Edited on 27-11-2003 by Laxpla]

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
Please, Russia Has LONG WAYS TO GO, even IF america has 10-15 yrs to go, Russia has 30-40 until they can afford to make it. Russian, whats your anger against the USA? Jelous of the USA? I read all your posts and you are so angry, are you mad at something? Its okay to be in denial, visit www.teamgod.net and we can resoult your problem.

Thats a very stupid post.

I am not angry at American tech.

Its you people that are just stupid and you think US has the best weapons.

Well they dont.

And you I really hate talking to you cause you are plain stupid.

You are a Russian tech hater.

And if you want to really find out about Russia go look at their economy.

It is grow TWICE as fast a US economy.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

And if you want to really find out about Russia go look at their economy.

It is grow TWICE as fast a US economy.

It is pretty easy to grow your economy quickly when it is has been in the #ter like the Russian economy. If I have a new small business that nets me a profit of $1000 my first year and then the next year it nets me $2000, I have doubled my profit in one year, that is good growth and is not that hard to do. But if I have a long time small business that gets me $1,000,000 profit a year it is a lot harder to double it to $2,000,000.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 02:39 AM
link   
And yes the US does have the best techonology and the most advanced techonology. There is a very simple reason for it. The US spends almost as much on military expenditure every year as the rest of the whole world combined.

In 2003 the US spent an estimated $466 billion dollars on military expenditure. The rest of the world combined spent $500 billion dollars. It is estimated that Russia spent about $50 billion dollars. That is quite a huge difference.

If you want the best and most up to date technology you have to spend money. It is one thing to be able to design good stuff, and it takes money too, but it is also another thing to be able to implement the techonology and actually afford to produce and use the stuff.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid
And yes the US does have the best techonology and the most advanced techonology. There is a very simple reason for it. The US spends almost as much on military expenditure every year as the rest of the whole world combined.

In 2003 the US spent an estimated $466 billion dollars on military expenditure. The rest of the world combined spent $500 billion dollars. It is estimated that Russia spent about $50 billion dollars. That is quite a huge difference.

If you want the best and most up to date technology you have to spend money. It is one thing to be able to design good stuff, and it takes money too, but it is also another thing to be able to implement the techonology and actually afford to produce and use the stuff.

But remember Russian people dont get paid as much as US workers.

Therefore Rusia doesnt have to waste alot of money on paying employese(spelling)

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
[But remember Russian people dont get paid as much as US workers.

Therefore Rusia doesnt have to waste alot of money on paying employese(spelling)

That is true. During the Cold war Russia got by with spending about 1/3 of what the US did. But that is easy to do in a communist country, the people there did not have nearly the wages or the standard of living of the US. But now times have changed. Workers are going to demand more and more money. The military expenditure is not going to go as far as it once did.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:36 AM
link   

That is true. During the Cold war Russia got by with spending about 1/3 of what the US did. But that is easy to do in a communist country, the people there did not have nearly the wages or the standard of living of the US. But now times have changed. Workers are going to demand more and more money. The military expenditure is not going to go as far as it once did.

Please go find out how much a Russian worker gets.

Ok he gets about $200 a month.

Comparing to $3,000 in US.

So thats way Russia spends less.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Yes, but there is more to building jets than just paying the workers. You think when the US spends $30 million dollars on a jet it is because the factory workers that assemble the jets are being paid that $30 million dollars. The wages of the actual workers makes up a small amount of the cost.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Yes, but there is more to building jets than just paying the workers. You think when the US spends $30 million dollars on a jet it is because the factory workers that assemble the jets are being paid that $30 million dollars. The wages of the actual workers makes up a small amount of the cost.

I dont think is a small amount.

if there is 10 works who get $100,000 a year it will not equal a small amount.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 04:14 AM
link   
It is true that money can go further in Russia than in the US. But there is quite a disparity in the amount of money each country has to spend. The US has a GDP of $10.4 trillion, while Russia has one of $1.35 trillion dollars. Russia is lucky if it can keep its people warm and fed. They can't afford to spend as much on arms research and development like the US can.

I am not sure how accurate the figures are for the Russia, but I bet the US spends a lot more on military than it reveals. On top secret projects at Area 51 and others. You know, the whole $1000 for a hammer and $300 for a toilet seat thing.

www.cia.gov...
www.cia.gov...

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 04:17 AM
link   

It is true that money can go further in Russia than in the US. But there is quite a disparity in the amount of money each country has to spend. The US has a GDP of $10.4 trillion, while Russia has one of $1.35 trillion dollars. Russia is lucky if it can keep its people warm and fed. They can't afford to spend as much on arms research and development like the US can.

I am not sure how accurate the figures are for the Russia, but I bet the US spends a lot more on military than it reveals. On top secret projects at Area 51 and others. You know, the whole $1000 for a hammer and $300 for a toilet seat thing.

www.cia.gov...
www.cia.gov...

Russia deosnt ckeep their people warm.

The Russian people keep them self warm.

So that cuts almost nothing from the Russian budget.

While US spends crazy money on their citzens.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join