It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baseball: Pete Rose jr turns arrested for distributing "steroid alternative"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- Pete Rose Jr., the son of baseball's all-time hits leader, surrendered to federal authorities Monday to face charges that he was distributing GBL, a drug sometimes used as a steroid alternative.

The 35-year-old Rose could face a maximum of 20 years in prison. The Drug Enforcement Administration said his arrest was part of a larger investigation into a major GBL trafficking organization

ah, better playing through chemistry strikes again, i've never heard of a "steroid alternative" drug but since he faces 20 years in the big house it must be a biggie, i wonder what else is out there? he says he supplied half the Chatanooga Lookout team with the drug

sports.yahoo.com...;_ylt=Agd7V9MR6bMWT713MGuFp4A5nYcB?slug=ap-rosejr-drugcharges&prov=ap&type=lgns

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
well Petey pleaded guilty and got another sweetheart deal from the courts, i wish they would make the penalty fit the crime and crack down on these guys instead of giving them a slap on the wrist

sports.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AhfH5MvcmHDUlryVRzthwt85nYcB?slug=ap-rosejr-drugcharges&prov=ap&type=lgns

new topics

join