It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Baseball: Palmeiro and Steroids!

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
What are your guys thoughts? I'm shocked!




posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Like i said in the other post... I expected the first big name to be like a Giambi or Thome... not Raffy. But I'm not sure whether I believe whether he took them unknowingly or not, but he's doing the right thing by accepting his punishment. Also... did you try the new picture link I sent you for your avatar?



posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GiantsFan
Like i said in the other post... I expected the first big name to be like a Giambi or Thome... not Raffy. But I'm not sure whether I believe whether he took them unknowingly or not, but he's doing the right thing by accepting his punishment. Also... did you try the new picture link I sent you for your avatar?


Yeah it didn't work, but don't worry about it I'm just going to go no pic.



posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
finally canseco is right and he's not the lying rat to make money like we thought he was



posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
i heard espn news had a list of like 67 new ppl on steriods, all but 6 were minor leaguers and 1 name was bigger than palmeiro
but you never know nowadays



posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
i hate cansucko, and thats why it sickens me that hes lookin like the better person by not lying and the guys that did testify were lying



posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It is tue though, he wasn't kidding and everyone thought he was. To me, I am not the biggest Canseco fan either, but he has really made these players who testified look like liars.



posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
canseco has nothing to lie about he hates major league baseball and hes on the surreal life 5 he also sed juan gonzalez and pudge were on roids...wouldn't surprise me



posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
yea pudge has lost alot of edge recently, could be the catching or age but never rule out steroids, juan gone was defiently on them just look at all his stats from then to now



posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
juan gon is long gone because the steroids ruined his body and his career



posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I completely agree. The guy who was once a home run RBI machine is now an injury fest.



posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
lol you said injury fest
.....he once had 103 rbis at the allstar break



posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Yea and I'm sure he was on steroids. The guy doesn't hustle either, have you ever seen him run?



posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Im a huge pudge fan, but i've lost all respect for him. Never was a fan of Juan, but he was a machine at the plate in his day. unfortunate for raffy because his career will never recover from this, and his stats will be a backseat to this.
Why the hell has Bonds not been tested or if he has does anyone know? He is back in the lineup and making a run at Ruth and Aaron. I am hoping someone sticks a fastball in his ear and we keep these records in tact. Whats everyone think of Bonds and this record ?



posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Im a huge pudge fan, but i've lost all respect for him. Never was a fan of Juan, but he was a machine at the plate in his day. unfortunate for raffy because his career will never recover from this, and his stats will be a backseat to this.
Why the hell has Bonds not been tested or if he has does anyone know? He is back in the lineup and making a run at Ruth and Aaron. I am hoping someone sticks a fastball in his ear and we keep these records in tact. Whats everyone think of Bonds and this record ?

MLB setup Palmeiro, and they're protecting Bonds...it's obvious Bonds took steroids and MLB is doing nothing about it



posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Bonds has been tested numerous times since last season. This is a known fact. I can't expain my thoughts now, but viewing some of my other Bonds posts, you'll get the idea.



posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
There are so many facts leading to Bonds taking steroids



posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Think it will ever get to the point where active players begin to point fingers at each other?



posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnosSlaughter
There are so many facts leading to Bonds taking steroids

seriously there are



posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Yea it would seem that way



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join