It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baseball: Who's going to win?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Over half way through the season and most of the divisions are pretty tight. I would say the White Sox and St Louis are the only ones so far who have stamped their authority. The Orioles have had a bad run, but with a fit team now could push the Yankees and Red Sox. Who do you think will be their at the end of the season?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The way the Nats look right now, looks like my Braves are makin that 14th straight division title come closer and closer. Players like Franceour are what make me believe the Braves have a shot at the WS this year. Even with their best players down and almost a whole line-up of rookies, there are still only 3 teams, I believe, with a better record than us. Those are the White Sox, Cardinals, and the Angels. With Chipper, Hampton, and Hudson almost all the way back, things are lookin good.

posted on Jul, 30 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I think it will be Cards and White Sox in the series.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
im hoping the nats can get thre but at the moment that does not look like happening i think cardinals and white sox should be there but i think the twins,yanks,red sox and padres can challenge

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Unfortunatly the Astros are the form team and the White Sox too

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Now as the season has progressed into it's final month, I have a strong feeling that this may be the Braves year. I know that may be a little Bias, but how they have been playing as of late, it's more than possible. If we can get our bullpen better by the time October comes around, then we should be good to go.

In the AL, I think either the White Sox or Red Sox will make it. I think the Red Sox will make it simply because they have more firepower than the White Sox. I would love to see the Braves and Red Sox play.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The white sox are not making it to the world series, they have had a really poor second half, The red sox are going in the AL, and for the NL i'd have to say the ... Cards, No team in the NL stands a real chance in the playoffs against them, the braves are good, but I dont think they could beat the cards in the playoffs

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The Cardinal haven't quite secured a spot in the WS just yet. Here are their records against the other potential playoff teams:

Atlanta: 3-3

Philadelphia: 2-4

Florida: 4-3

San Diego: 3-4

So as you can see... they have a great team, and the best record in the Majors... but against the other top teams in the NL... they are playing about .500 ball.

new topics

top topics

join