It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baseball: Manny

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
There is a rumor going around the sports world that Manny Ramirez is telling the Red Sox that he wants to be traded due to "no privacy" in Boston.

Has any one else heard this, and if so i want some details and opinions....

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I've heard of this, and I think he's just being a spoiled brat, to tell the truth.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
manny will be traded at the end of the year

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I don't think so. He is a nutcase so to speak, but why would he leave this team, and why would they trade him? So he isn't that great of an outfielder, who cares? Is he really jeopardizing the team that much in left field? He leads the league in outfield asists!

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaldMartinezJackson
I don't think so. He is a nutcase so to speak, but why would he leave this team, and why would they trade him? So he isn't that great of an outfielder, who cares? Is he really jeopardizing the team that much in left field? He leads the league in outfield asists!

yea he leads in assists because he cant catch or field the ball but has a good arm and throws the runners out at 2nd or 3rd when they shouldve been out already, and no privacy is such a bologna excuse hes the biggest publicity hound

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
LOL. This argument is going to get no where. I will admit however that Manny is a bit out there so I wouldn't take everything he says so seriously. I know I don't.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
manny has been demanding a trade for the last 2 1/2 years and they tried to trade him to the mets but the mets declined

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
On that matter can you imagine the kind of team the Mets would have if they didn't decline all the trades withgood players? Vladimir, Thome, Delgado, and throw them in their with Floyd and Beltran.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Beltran is such a disappointment, so is beltre, jones and d-lee were very pleasant surprises though

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Isn't Manny pretty expensive. Besides a New York or L.A team who can afford him? I don't think he would look that good in Pin Stripes. It would be cool if he took a pay cut and came back to his beginnings.... CLEVELAND.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reginald...the mets would be in debt up to their eyeballs and for a matter of fact omar minaya's eyeballs (and steve phillips!:mad

top topics

join