It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baseball: vladimire guerrero injures his arm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
guerrero was pulled from last nights game when he jammed his arm while trying to score, initial x rays confirmed the jam and a complete set will be taken today...he left the stadium with his arm in a sling, let's hope he is ok as he is one of the true superstars of the game

sports.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I saw the slide, he looked like he was in a fair amount of pain. To add insult to injury, he was out on the play. Vlad sure is one of the best hitters in the game, I'm just glad he doesn't play in the NL East anymore. He always killed the Phillies in his many years as a Montreal Expo. He's also got one of the best arms in the outfield in baseball.

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
vlad has a partial dislocation of his shoulder and will be out for at least 2 weeks...

sports.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
2 weeks aint that long in sporting terms, is it like a game every week so he will miss at least 2 games.

he will need alot of strenght in his arm so i reckon it would be another 2 weeks on top of the original too

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
they have a game most days, i would guess probably 5-6 a week so he will miss quite a few games, it is not a sure thing that he will be ready to come back at the end of the 2 weeks

posted on May, 21 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rynaldo82
2 weeks aint that long in sporting terms, is it like a game every week so he will miss at least 2 games.

he will need alot of strenght in his arm so i reckon it would be another 2 weeks on top of the original too

Actually, with baseball, it's a lot more games, ryno. I just checked, adn the schedule has 13 games over the next 2 weeks.

new topics

top topics

join