It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new...kinda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I never really stoped by to do one of these things when I joined...so here goes:

I'm a punk rocker, I have my own band
Of course I really like Punk music. My senior thesis was about how Punk music isn't really dead.
I am an MCSE and a CCNP qualified person...anyone with computer problems?
I am also a gamer!
And I guess i'm a repugnant...according to the col.

Looking forward to this being a great board...and i will try my best to not be a moron

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
greettings mysteriousbob
Im also new here to AboveTopSecret ive been reading this site for a couple of years ,my favorite poster's are Tyler ,ultra pheonix is cool i like William ,Netchicken is funny as shyt ,Toltec was very informative i wish he was back ,and of course Simon,Im slighty scared of TC ,i wont use his hole name because of the fear.
there are many more good posters here these are just my fav's
i love punk music ,but it depends on my mood ,right now im listening to Bing CROSBY"MELE KALEKI MAKA",I GO THRU PHASES like an elvis phase ,or don ho and Israel Kamakawiwo'ole RIP.

GET DRUNK AND POST NAKED
:

[Edited on 26-11-2003 by kidproxy]

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Welcome to the boards, what games do you play? We might have to hook up and start playing something!

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I play DOD and CS...sometimes FA

I also get together with friends and play BF1942 and HALO...and COD

my bands that I really enjoy right now are:

Distillers
Ramones
Thousand Foot Krutch
Five Iron Frenzy
Riddin Kids
Reel Big Fish
Zebrahead
MXPX
Rancid
NOFX
Supertones
Lets Go Bowling
and of course...give props to my local band friends: BIMB...do a search for them on mp3.com they really kick ass...we got a show coming up soon with them.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidproxy
greettings mysteriousbob
Im also new here to AboveTopSecret ive been reading this site for a couple of years ,my favorite poster's are Tyler ,ultra pheonix is cool i like William ,Netchicken is funny as shyt ,Toltec was very informative i wish he was back ,and of course Simon,Im slighty scared of TC ,i wont use his hole name because of the fear.
there are many more good posters here these are just my fav's
i love punk music ,but it depends on my mood ,right now im listening to Bing CROSBY"MELE KALEKI MAKA",I GO THRU PHASES like an elvis phase ,or don ho and Israel Kamakawiwo'ole RIP.

GET DRUNK AND POST NAKED
:

[Edited on 26-11-2003 by kidproxy]

TC...i'm guessing thats the col. Yeah I don't like him much, but he is knowlegeable about stuff. I give him that much, its not that i hate him, more as he gets on your nerves sometimes with his rhetoric about repugnants....but to stop this thread from becoming something it shouldn't, i will stop now

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I play BF1942, DoD, CS, and Generals =) I think we might have to play sometime. Whats COD like?

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
COD is really fun..its all bf1942 like, but hardcore CS

really fun...hit me up on IM at mysteriousbob23 if you wanna set up a time to play DOD or CS

top topics

join