It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MEMOGATE. The TRUTH about Democrats revealed!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Now can you answer these questions:

Now, can you answer why....

1) Bush has been fighting the survivors of the 9-11 families since the investigaton began.

2) Bush has hidden the 28 pages of the 9-11 report. Why is he hiding those pages anyway?

3) Members of his staff (Rove) leaked a CIA operative, ending the lives of countless assets who tried to defend this country and intimidating those that would want to defend this country.

The American people want to know the truth.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Guys, this is all tit for tat. Seekerof, I'm inclined to agree with one thing Colonel has pointed out. If you want to get to the bottom of this current leak, you must also support getting to the bottom of who released the name of Valerie Plame as a NOC for the CIA. Her life as well as possible associates could very well be in real danger. Ashcroft isn't doing anything noticeable to get to the bottom of it.
Anytime national security is jeapardized, regardless of who's responsible, it should be investigated thoroughly and wrongdoers prosecuted.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL

Originally posted by Seekerof
Its apparent that this is NOT no "get a clue" situation....this IS NOT normal politics and this is borderline treasonous!
It's also apparent that the gravity of what these articles imply's have not sunk in yet either.........

BTW: just who said that "Bush" is my savior anyhow?

regards
seekerof

You want to talk about treason where is the weapons of mass distruction. Who outed Joe Wilsons wife? Who has no bid contracts with the us military? Who used a fabricated story about Iraq importing yellow cake in the state of the union? Why are our soldiers dying? Why is my friend watching his friends in Iraq die and get wounded? Why did Chenys energy report focus so much on Iraq's natural resources? Why was Cheny on tv telling us how Iraq did have nukes? Whats treason? Bush can do whatever he wants and not worry about being Impeached so many lies.

who was the president who had bin laden, who had the opertunity THREE TIMES to bomb the living # outta him in confirmed locations but decided not to. CLINTON IS RESPONSIBLE FOR 3000+ innocent deaths on 9/11 it goes back to the dmuocracks have no spine or balls. and who was in favor of spanking saddam in the first place?

Who was the first person in favor of spanking Saddam

ITS CLINTON'S FAULT!

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Which president's family is buddy-buddy with the bin Laden family? (Hint: It ain't Clinton)

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Which president's family is buddy-buddy with the bin Laden family? (Hint: It ain't Clinton)

which president coula killed the most wanted member of the bin laden family, was told three times by the carrier of the nuclear football that they knew where he was, and he still did nothing?

Hint: it aint the shrubs

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
which president coula killed the most wanted member of the bin laden family, was told three times by the carrier of the nuclear football that they knew where he was, and he still did nothing?

I'm not even gonna discuss the lies here but, I will come with another question.

How is Clinton, from a poor family, gonna KILL a member of the bin Laden family when the Bush family is TIGHT friends with the bin Ladens? When Bush 41 was head of the CIA? I don't think Clinton wanted to be another JFK.

That's IF your accusations are true.

Krazy, you're a good man. I just want you to knw the truth so you don't sell yourself short. I already know, or enough to know that I WON'T get played. I want you NOT to get played either.

[Edited on 27-11-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Anytime national security is jeapardized, regardless of who's responsible, it should be investigated thoroughly and wrongdoers prosecuted.

I will agree with this.

As for Colonel......you forgot to take your steroids today?
You are prrreeetttty mild today.

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving wiht the family.

Krazy........Colonel never says anyone is a "good man"....hell, he has never said that about me.

Decent compliment by him, if I must say, but he is the Colonel, so I KNOW it had an "agenda" behind it.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 28-11-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
i guess it is really 3 strikes (knowing where bin laden is but not bombing the # outta him 3 times) and you have a national tragedy (9/11)

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I'm not even gonna discuss the lies here but, I will come with another question.

How is Clinton, from a poor family, gonna KILL a member of the bin Laden family when the Bush family is TIGHT friends with the bin Ladens? When Bush 41 was head of the CIA? I don't think Clinton wanted to be another JFK.

Krazy, you're a good man. I just want you to knw the truth so you don't sell yourself short. I already know, or enough to know that I WON'T get played. I want you NOT to get played either.

how come you never answer the questions. always answering questions with questions. im suprised. you used to have more fight in you than this comrade colonel. im disapointed.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Maybe while he is explaining to you Krazy why he and other democrats are avoiding answering question pertaining to this topic, he and others can explain further on this:
"Memo-Gate"
Link:
www.washingtondispatch.com...

Excerpt:
"Once again, partisan politics has won out in Washington. Memos from and to many top democrats, detailing dishonest practices ranging from the blocking of judicial nominations, to the exploitation of sensitive intelligence information, have leaked like rain in the monsoon. As revealed in these memos, both the Senate Intelligence Committee and judicial confirmation process have been compromised to a great extent. The Democratic hierarchy has attempted to downplay the significance of the documents as nothing but advice from their constituency. The actions of the party, however, lead one to believe that rather than advice the party was receiving instructions from its leadership and various special interest groups.

On Nov. 5, a memo, later found to have been ordered by co-chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee (SIC), Jay Rockefeller (D-WV), detailed the plans of the Democratic Party for politicizing evidence found in the SIC�s ongoing study into intelligence presented by the Bush Administration in the buildup before the Iraq War. The memo described the deceitful methods Democrats would stoop to in order to gain power in the 2004 elections.......

The haunting reality of this is that the Senate Intelligence Committee, the committee most responsible for dealing with sensitive issues in national security, has been compromised to no end. Thought once to be above party partisanship, the vitally important committee has been degraded into a tool of Democrats for political weaponry in 2004."

Be assured that the Democrats will be held accountable...as they claim that Republicans will, likewise.

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   

i know the truth comrade colonel.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well, well Colonel.....seems I am not the only person who has not forgotten about this---dated just today...figure that

"A Devastating Demo Memo"
Link:
sfgate.com...

Excerpt:
""Four things belong to a judge: to hear courteously, to answer wisely, to consider soberly and to decide impartially." -- Socrates, 470-399 B.C.

A devastating memo written by a Democratic member of the staff of the U.S. Senate's Select Committee on Intelligence and leaked to Fox News is now creating a furor on Capitol Hill.

The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence is charged with protecting the nation's most guarded secrets. The members of that panel have the nation's highest security clearance. Much of the sensitive information they review is for their eyes only and is off limits even to the senators' own aides. Historically, this committee has been the least politicized of all the congressional committees. After all, it oversees the nation's intelligence community. Its duty, of safeguarding the nation, has historically been above the political fray. Until now, that is.

To congressional Democrats, nothing is sacred any longer: Even the nation's top secrets are fair game for staking out cheap, partisan political advantage. On Nov. 5, Fox News published a document that details the nefarious plans of the Democratic Party for politicizing the evidence that would be found in the Intelligence Committee's ongoing study of an intelligence fiasco. The evidence under review was received from the Bush administration, which was fully cooperating with the committee.

The Intelligence Committee hearings were called to investigate the sequence of events leading up to the military buildup that led to Saddam's overthrow and to the Iraqi liberation. The memo describes the brazen, unorthodox and fraudulent techniques the Democrats would actually use in order to gain power in the 2004 elections................"

Very interesting and revealing commentary if I must say so.

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I am not reading ANYTHING from Faux News.:shk:

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL

Originally posted by Seekerof
Its apparent that this is NOT no "get a clue" situation....this IS NOT normal politics and this is borderline treasonous!
It's also apparent that the gravity of what these articles imply's have not sunk in yet either.........

BTW: just who said that "Bush" is my savior anyhow?

regards
seekerof

You want to talk about treason where is the weapons of mass distruction. Who outed Joe Wilsons wife? Who has no bid contracts with the us military? Who used a fabricated story about Iraq importing yellow cake in the state of the union? Why are our soldiers dying? Why is my friend watching his friends in Iraq die and get wounded? Why did Chenys energy report focus so much on Iraq's natural resources? Why was Cheny on tv telling us how Iraq did have nukes? Whats treason? Bush can do whatever he wants and not worry about being Impeached so many lies.

Who? You'd better not go on old info, buddy, as Wilson has recanted that BS and said he was just on a roll when he said all that.

As far as the rest of your allegations, quit watching/reading the liberal-controlled press and find out the other side.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join