It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homework for FM

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 05:04 PM
link   
That's interesting, Toltec. Why do you say the dove represented the Holy Spirit (I am assuming you refer to the Holy Spirit of the Judeo-Christian faith. Is that correct?) How is it that the Toltec tribe would know of the Holy Spirit before the Great Commission reached them?

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Because my friend of those really sturdy boats. However it was possible, after Jesus ascended he came to us. He is afforded with the credit of restoring our most ancient ways this after his death and resurrection in the eastern hemisphere. What you call the Great Commission we call the Vatican Assembly (or Vatican Empire). They sought to destroy the Toltec/Taino because of the differences (Politics can be a real
drag).

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Politics is always a real drag!

No, let's not get the Great Commision, which hasn't stopped being, confused with what the "church" later to be known as the Catholic Church, did.

No, there is no reason to believe that Christ went anywhere else after He showed Himself to a few hundred people and then ascended. If He were to do that, why bnot to other areas, and why command the Great Commision?
Christ going elsewhere does not seem consistent at all with the flow of the Bible.

I do think that people have looked for God, as the Bible says, because the evidence of His existence is all around, and that we are pre-programmed to want His fellowship. Could it be that the Toltecs, in their search for Him, wass so in tune that the dove was picked because of this? Maybe mystical is the wrong word, but you know what I mean.
Anyway, that is very interesting and significant, I think.

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I will say only this...

It is IMPOSSIBLE, for any religion...to avoid Man's politics.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Freemason... where is your homework?
You can't post until you have handed it in...
Sorry

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 11:33 PM
link   
LoL you know I know...he then asks Jesus who says he is NOT John the Baptist or whatever....this was stated earlier in the post from which you derive this question.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Thomas while I am certain you do feel that you are correct I am uniquely qualified to confirm what I am alleging. This in relation to Jesus Christ who has been afforded the Title Son of God. To be sincere the decision to visit other cultures was his to make. That you feel it is not necessary does not by itself deny him the right to do so.

The Vatican does confirm Jesus went to Egypt and as well several western hemispheric Indian cultures did present to the forces of the Vatican Assembly that Jesus had been in there presence (even in relation to how they accepted there presence). Chinese scholars as well state that Jesus was amongst them and also the Vatican does state, that Jesus was in Tibet. There even exist reason to believe that Jesus went to Japan and lest us not forget the Mormons (Yes very sturdy boats).

I think its fascinating as well and to be honest non of the people who confirm this situation have any reason to lie (this including myself).

Thomas unless you can find a verse in the bible in which Jesus states, "There is no reason for me to visit other cultures."
Might I sugest that the reason there is not is because he felt differently, after all Thomas he is God.....

Accepted

[Edited on 13-11-2002 by Toltec]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join