Cure For HIV

page: 1

join
gog

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I would say that clinical trials of these studies were probably conducted after the patent was recieved and they did not turn out very well.

Or

They could not get proper funding because of the chance of clogging arteries. Either way its very interesting.
There has been alot of progress on AIDS in recent years and I imagine within about 10 more years a cure will be discovered.

gog

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
or the illuminati killed/threatened the inventors and hid it from the rest of the world to cause pain and death!

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This was 13 years ago..1990...if it was a cure..don't you think that it would have been used to treat patients???

I mean, its been 13 years for crying out loud lol

-wD

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gog
or the illuminati killed/threatened the inventors and hid it from the rest of the world to cause pain and death!

Well if thats the case, I better get on the ball. I could make the titanium electrodes on my EDM and then show that report to a Dr. who can insert them into the patients.

I found my get rich quick scheme. No seriously, it is 13 years old, I wouldnt put alot of stock into that article.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
HIV can only be stopped when it becomes much less profitable to treat it.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
This was 13 years ago..1990...if it was a cure..don't you think that it would have been used to treat patients???

I mean, its been 13 years for crying out loud lol

-wD

there are such things as cover ups. things have been kept secret for much much longer than just 13 years. i dunno WHY they'd keep it secret, but you know conspirators... they have a logic all their own.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Give it some more time.. there's been several near cures. I know of some individuals that have a bad habit of coming up false positive on standard HIV tests,, so there's still lots to discover.. either that or this si some "field" test for population control..

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I am new here but I believe that there is probably a lot we don't know and cures for diseases are probably out there but hey population control and such might be a factor also hey would any of us keep giving money to all the scientists if a cure was found
just speculating here.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
There will be no cure for HIV/AIDs. There is no money in the cure. The cure will be suppressed. A drug will be invented that will cause HIV/AIDs to cease in the body, but still be alive. If the drug is not taken, it all starts again. Just keep pumping money into the doctors for a drug that will allow you to 'LIVE' with your condition.

new topics

top topics

join