It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I still have that brand new smell

page: 1

join
share:
gog

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hey everyone, I just joined a week ago but have been coming here often. This is the best website I have ever seen! Im serious about that. I am 16 and live in MO. I just moved here and don't have any friends. I think the end of the world will be 2013-2014. Just trying to make new friends.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gog
Hey everyone, I just joined a week ago but have been coming here often. This is the best website I have ever seen! Im serious about that. I am 16 and live in MO. I just moved here and don't have any friends. I think the end of the world will be 2013-2014. Just trying to make new friends.

Most people on this site are pretty cool people. If your looking for friends to actually hang out with in person I recommend getting off the computer.

What makes you think 2013-14'?

Anyways welcome aboard to the most insightful website on the internet. If you need anything , remember I am the wrong person to ask .

gog

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
How do you get those avatars? I would like to get a really cool one like EVERYONE else has. I don't think the world is coming to an end just something extremely Large is going to happen. Something catastrophic,

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Well, you can U2U with questions, concerns, regards, or for help. I am your friendly Newbie help line CEO

As for avatar...go to www.google.com, switch to images, and type in what you want. Make sure it isn't more than 150 x 150 pixels. In order to prevent this, you can make it easier by going to Advanced Search, then making Image Size >> Small. After you found what you want, copy the URL, and post the link into your Settings >>> Profile >>> Avatar Image area.

-wD

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Well we make them and go to settings and out the URL in.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   
it doesn't take long for that brand new smell to wear off. you'll soon be just as smelly as the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
it doesn't take long for that brand new smell to wear off. you'll soon be just as smelly as the rest of us.

Hey I resent that, I dont smell. Well not that bad at least.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by gog
This is one of the awesomest websites around! I was excited to first get started here by posting! It's good that you have joined here, and your thoughts (like the end of the world) are just what's needed to contribute to our knowledge base. Don't hesitate to share and expand our knowledge!

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Glad you found us, Gog.

Remember to read the rules and regs so that you don't violate.
There is one rule that isn't in the rules thread but is very important. It's a two part rule.
Stay out of Kano's beer fridge, and don't let him eat chocolate after 9:00pm. Either action will be met with severe and often fatal consequences.

Oh, if you are ever in the chat room when William is there, you can make many brownie points with that administrator by talking up Apple and talking down Microsoft.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Make sure it isn't more than 150 x 150 pixels.
-wD

*snickering*

Have you seen some of the sizes going around here? I mean, your and my avatar are the right size (I made my own, resized the canvas to 150*150), but... wow... I love those really big ones that take up more room (heighth wise) than the postings!

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
What are friends?

just kidding!

don't go outside if you don't have to,

who knows where the ozone hole is now?

welcome and find new friends here.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Welcome gog...

well glad you landed here!!
Who needs friends when you have ats,
get your tinfoil hat out!!!!

well feel free to u2u me anytime,

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gog

Welcome to AboveTopSecret ,Im also new to this site ,a word of advice ,invest in some kevlar,gasmask,and an AWP rifle,always watch your back,and last but not least dont believe what you read,

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
If you still have that brand new smell I recommend you stay away from Neverland Ranch. There might be a creepy pale faced guy following you home.

Anyways, welcome

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Welcome gog!

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS gog.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Gog i can smell you from here!

nyway welcome to ATS

new topics