It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My...brother is a MORON!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I apologize for any stupidity or unrest my idiot companion brought to ATS today. My idiot brother got into my system and decided while high, (he is a junkie) to rant inanities which are embarassing to my
self, my family and good friends whom I all love as you kind companions of myself here on the ATS site. I assure you all that he is now under my supervision and will not have further access to my avatar as I did not realize I hadn't logged out last night when i went out and he got into the system this morning. Peace and love to all I hope you can forgive my carelessnesss as I blame myself for his inter-actions with MY files and passion for peace and love. Peace and cheers!

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
no problem... we were worried about you man !!
the men in the little white coats were on standby !

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
So are you leaving or not?

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
ack i would hat it if that happens

thats why i always lock my pc with a key and have a password for windows

im lucky and unlucky to have to brothers/sisters

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
ROFLMFAO!!!!

That was some funny things your brother had been saying. Funny

REminds me of the times i used to be stoned

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
yeah... it was funny... can he come back for an encore..

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Ah, all understood now, thanks for the explanation Lucifer.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Now that would be a nitemarish scenario. Always log out, make a computer log on so these types of incidents don't happen. I've done these things and live alone. Got hacked twice on yahoo backgammon, this cat had the ability to mirror my webpage, access my email and cause me great deal of frustration. It was a complete and total nitemare.
Simple steps are solutions. I went so far as to cancel my entire att accnt. Buy a new hp media center puter that sits idle till I procure the reboot dvd disks because he hacked that too before I made the necessary disks (1.5 weeks) and reestablish my accnt with new everything. If I could ever find who did this to me my Louisville slugger would get a workout.

new topics

top topics

join