It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baseball: St. Louis Cardinals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
how about them cards!!! now im proud to be a cards fan. 64-36 as of july 27. pujols and rolen look like the top 2 runners for mvp this year. not to mention the awesome hitting that edmonds has been doin this month- 11 homers. they are 10 games up on the cubs and at the beginning of the season they were believed to be in 4th place this year. the pitching has also been a pleasant surprise. let me hear what u think about the cards

TRD

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
They have to be my second best team behind The A's...

I think they have some great players ad they all seem to be getting it together all at the same time. All eyes were on Pujols after the numbers he put up last season but the hits have been comming from everywhere. Also Marquis has pitched solid after a rocky start.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
the a's? i guess everyone has got their opinions but i cant really say anything about them b/c some of the best cardinals have come from there- hall of famer dennis eckersly, tony larussa, and some guy named mark mcgwire.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
just an update- edmonds just hit another homer his 12th of the month which is his 27th

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Edmonds just left the game in the 5th inning with a sore back.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Oh man, St. Louis is just on a roll.

Just swept two playoff contending teams, the Padres and the Dodgers.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
this is great. my team is the best in the league and they were only supposed to finish 4th in the central division. & how about 2 players that have hit 40 homers already this season

TRD

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Pujols and Edmonds have just continued where they left off last season. If they keep hold of the players and add a couple more quality ones, they will be a hard team to beat next season.

As for this season they have a great chance to go all the way. Maybe brush up on the pitching a bit as thats where it has let them down on a few occasions.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
since the mariners are out of it for this year at least, is it too late for me to jump on the cards bandwagon?....i got to see a game in st louis a few years ago and i have to hand it to not only the players, but the fans, st louis is one of the best long time baseball cities around, and it is HOT there....i mean really HOT...it was almost too hot to even think about drinking a beer...can't imagine playing a ball game in those conditions

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
sure hop on the cards bandwagon. be w/ the best fans in baseball! any one who will root for the cards is good in my book.

new topics

top topics

join