It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baseball: Worse team this year

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The Tigers won't lose as many as they did last season, I would say the Pirates they have no one good at all.

Ben

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Detriot wont lose as mnay as you said TRD, they have been playing extremely well, and at times have blwon out their oppents.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I'd say either Toronto, they're playing in the division that the other teams did the most in the off-season to improve, or Montreal, they just plain suck.

TRD

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Yeah forgot about them the Expo's are real bad at the moment...

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
well as of right now i would have to say the yankees are right up there. they'll bounce back i'm sure but who would have thought they would have dropped as many games as they have with all the talent in that lineup?

the expos will be lucky to win 20 games this year at the rate they're going. maybe they really want to move to DC and this will help them do just that.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Montreal looks awful.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
as much as i hate to say it the mariners laook as bad as anyone, every pitcher they face looks like cy young, they can't hit, field, or run....a bad combination

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by toejam
as much as i hate to say it the mariners laook as bad as anyone, every pitcher they face looks like cy young

that's not a bad thing the only reason Cy Young won so many games is that he played about 40 games a year and he did lose over 300 of them.

originally posted by toejam, they can't hit, field, or run....a bad combination

can they chew sunflower seeds like they're going out of style? how about scratching their balls? you can't be a baseball player without doing these two things, everything else is over rated. lol my braves aren't looking too good either, unless their playing the marlins or the mets. we'll see how it goes tonight.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS the tigers finally dont completely blow!!!! this is so amazing, Ive never had the sensation of having a decent ball club here in detroit. Yeah the expos just really suck lol plain and simple....i really dont see them inproving either

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
'bout time Detroit's had a decent team. I was feeling sorry for you guys.

(Now I can just focus on being sorry for myself)

Ben

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
how is detriots record

TRD

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Not sure Ben..

But who has been the most disappointing team so far??

Yankees?

Phillies?

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I beleive that there is a tie. They both are sucking after high expectations.

TRD

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Well looking at it so far the Expo's look so bad and could well easily end up worse team.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cannon
'bout time Detroit's had a decent team. I was feeling sorry for you guys.

(Now I can just focus on being sorry for myself)

haha that made me laugh

im not real sure but i think detroits record is like 12-10 or 12-9 something like that

Ben

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Yankees won and sweep the A's and move to 11-11 and i think its a decent start its not expectations but its getting there.

TRD

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Yep they seemed to get there act together finally. The expo's sure look like they might end up worse team !!

new topics

top topics

join