It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baseball: Bonds Hits Homer in 7th Consecutive game!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Thats right... Bonds has homored tonight, giving him Homers in 7 consecutive game, since the other night he had no official at-bats his streak is still alive. That means he's had 8 home runs in his last 7 games with an AB. Let's see if he can tie this HR record too, with a homer tomorrow night! Only three other people have homered in 8 consecutive games... Can U name them?

[Edited on 04/10/03 by GiantsFan]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Ken Griffey, Jr
Don Mattingly
Dale Long

That's quite an impressive run by Bonds, they said on SportsCenter he has 8 homers in his last 18 at-bats and is batting .722 in his last 7 games. That's amazing, especially considering he plays half of his games in what most consider a pitcher's ballpark.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if he bats .500 this year... along with 70 more HR's, 200 RBI, 180+ walks and a Slugging% over .900

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
If he has another huge year which it it's starting to look like, he could possibly flirt with the possibility of passing Babe Ruth. I'm glad he hit one tonight because you dont want to have 666 for too long.

Were my answers correct GiantsFan?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Well, Bonds is on deck now in the bottom of the 7th and the Giants are down 7-5, Grissom is up, Snow is on second, and one out. It's almost a lock to be either #10 or a walk.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Grissom grounded out and left Snow at second. With first base open, they obviously intentionally walked Bonds.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Yes, Your'e answers were correct, and in the Who Will Hit The Most Homers Thread I said Bonds would hit 56. I didn't realize it until now, But that would put him at 714 at the end of the season! So I have Bonds tying this season, and quite possibly passing Aaron next season.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Bonds may also get to bat in the bottom of the 9th... as long as 2 people get a hit or walked.

TRD

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
He is definatly on fire,didn't he get a couple of homers in two of the games?

Records are there to be broken and he has a great chance to tie..

[Edited on 21/4/04 by TRD]

new topics

top topics

join