It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baseball: Yankees make me laugh

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The Yankees may go shopping for a slugger to replace outfielder Gary Sheffield.The New York Post's George King reports that the Yankees could target Magglio Ordonez or Ken Griffey Jr, If Sheffield has to have any surgery.

I know this story is a bit old but hey what next?

Steinbrennar to promote new dress code. Besides their faces, players must cleany shave their underarms and legs before every game?

Yankees to trade two minor league prospects for Mark Prior and Kerry Wood?

Yankees to trade Paul Quantrill straight up for Eric Gagne.?

Yankees to all get food poisoning and all barf at the same time on the field..

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Yankees trade George Costanza for a pair of Mark McGuires' underwear?

TRD

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Looks like they will be wanted to trade some players now after the defeat by the Red Sox...

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
yeah just wait until they get pedro...espn was doing something on what the yankees lineup could be next year...it included randy johnson, pedro martinez, carlos beltran, sammy sosa, nomar, i mean, the team was insane. their payroll is gonna be through the roof. what does anyone think about a salary cap like the nfl? would it work?

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
baseball needs a salary cap to protect it from itself....look what ferrari has done to f1, the playing field needs to be leveled

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
there has to be a salary cap. If all those movves go through, koosh, it wouldn't be worth watching any games at all.

new topics

top topics

join